• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

One undenialable fact.........

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
Semper Fi Gunny
Semper this, Pride! I'm sick of you pro-war monsters.

Billo_Really said:
You can't handle it, can ya? That reservist comment is bullshit! These are one of your own, that realized the truth and are now saying (and doing) something noble about it. You need to get used to the fact that Americans, that is Good Americans, do not want war. Are not for war. And would only go to war, as a last result. Not a first option. You have to be stopped at all costs. Your kind is dangerous to the sanctity of this country. You are about as anti-American in your beliefs as I have ever seen. This country does not go around engaging in heinous cowardly wars for Unocal, Haliburton and the Carlisle Group just so they can have large dividends. You need to wake up and smell the coffee little suzie.

It's not bullshit...you know all of those horrible acts of killing and sexual perversion in prisons? The vast majority of it was by Reservists and national Guardsmen. You might not like it, but it's true.

You don't write all of the facts here. America is FOR war and is all too quick to send troops to die until they get tired of it and start their peace chants. The troop is the one that is always twisting in the wind and is always used on the fickle whim of the "American" people.

Vietnam...go to war and die for Vietnamese..oh we're tired of it now...baby killer.
Somalia...go to war and die for Somalis...oh, we're tired of it now...noble soldier.
Iraq...go to war and die for us...oh, we're tired of it now...helpless victims of American imperialism.

Pity the Vietnamese, Somalis, and probably the Iraqi's are the ones that really pay by being kicked to the curb.

Who is Suzie?

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Semper this, Pride! I'm sick of you pro-war monsters.

It's Semper Fidelis...Always Faithful.

Last edited:
Originally posted by GySgt:
It's Semper Fidelis...Always Faithful.
I apologize. I meant no disrespect.

It's not bullshit...you know all of those horrible acts of killing and sexual perversion in prisons? The vast majority of it was by Reservists and national Guardsmen. You might not like it, but it's true.

You don't write all of the facts here. America is FOR war and is all too quick to send troops to die until they get tired of it and start their peace chants. The troop is the one that is always twisting in the wind and is always used on the fickle whim of the "American" people.

Vietnam...go to war and die for Vietnamese..oh we're tired of it now...baby killer.
Somalia...go to war and die for Somalis...oh, we're tired of it now...noble soldier.
Iraq...go to war and die for us...oh, we're tired of it now...helpless victims of American imperialism.

Pity the Vietnamese, Somalis, and probably the Iraqi's are the ones that really pay by being kicked to the curb.

Who is Suzie?
I'm sorry, but I get a little hot when someone tells me they are pro-war. I've never called anyone baby-killer and have a lot of empathy for GI's coming home. As I have said before, this government has a short memory when it comes to taking care of vets when they get back.

However, in Iraq I see a country that did nothing to us. It would be a different story if they did what the Japanese did to us at Pearl Harbor. But they didn't. And looking at a country that we bombed back to the stone-age in the first Persian Gulf war, a country that barely has running water and electricity, and we get a President that from day one was intending on attacking, then we attack with the kind of fire-power that we possess, I think it is just criminal.

Billo_Really said:
I'm sorry, but I get a little hot when someone tells me they are pro-war. I've never called anyone baby-killer and have a lot of empathy for GI's coming home. As I have said before, this government has a short memory when it comes to taking care of vets when they get back.

However, in Iraq I see a country that did nothing to us. It would be a different story if they did what the Japanese did to us at Pearl Harbor. But they didn't. And looking at a country that we bombed back to the stone-age in the first Persian Gulf war, a country that barely has running water and electricity, and we get a President that from day one was intending on attacking, then we attack with the kind of fire-power that we possess, I think it is just criminal.

I'm not pro war persay. I am a Marine that will not hesitate to pull my trigger. It's that simple.

Nothing is going to change. It has always been that way. We are the expendable and we know it. It's what allows us to laugh at all of this crap.

I see Iraq as a country that needed intervention. Sure there are other countries, but Iraq is one. Saddam had to go and he would have been a definate threat in the future anyway. Who knew that after his fall, the fundamentals would flood into the country and try to fight us and then fail so they switched tactics to start killing their own? I also see Iraq as a battle ground in what should be a Middle Eastern campaign that we will not finish, because America isn't in the right frame of mind because of all of this WMD emphases. There is a greater threat than possible WMD's. That is the definate threat of millions and millions of Muslims that cheer on the acts of Bin Laden and the legion of other "martyrs." These cheerleaders are located throughout the Middle East and they are spreading into other continents as they purge "infidels". This is a religious war to them and it is one that our people seem to refuse be involved in. I've said all of this before. I'm tired of debating it. I can't break this record any more.

Last edited:
Nothing is going to change. It has always been that way. We are the expendable and we know it. It's what allows us to laugh at all of this crap.
I pray to God he protects you thru the storm.

Billo_Really said:
I pray to God he protects you thru the storm.

I appreciate that. So far so good. I've ducked enough times. Sooner or later, my lives will run out. From enemy fire or shrapnel to old people running me over in my own country, I'm going to succumb sooner or later.

I appreciate that. So far so good. I've ducked enough times. Sooner or later, my lives will run out. From enemy fire or shrapnel to old people running me over in my own country, I'm going to succumb sooner or later.
"On a long enough time line, everyone's life expectancy goes to zero."
- from the movie Fight Club.

Billo_Really said:
"On a long enough time line, everyone's life expectancy goes to zero."
- from the movie Fight Club.

Now, that movie rocked.

Now, that movie rocked.
"Stuffing feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken". Fuuck, I think I'm starting to like you. This is going to be a problem in future arguements.

Yeah, you're alright. Have a beer.

You were pis*ing me off in the beginning.

Yeah, you're alright. Have a beer.

You were pis*ing me off in the beginning.
Give it time. I probably will in the future. All my friends think I'm an arrogant asshole. But they like me because I don't pull any punches and have no hidden agenda's.

Back
Top Bottom