• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

One thing I have never understood....

AK_Conservative said:
That is not proving anything! I could say anything as well and it would not necisarrily be true! take for instance:

Taxpayer soiled his underwear today!

Is this true? Do i got proof to back it up? no! see.. its that simple.. provide a link or your statement is false!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop :3oops: your self! Google it!

taxpayer said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh stop your moaning!

Your GOD Bush said:
9-13-01- :bs "The most important thing is for us to find Osama Bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him!!!:bs

3-13-02- "I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and I really don't care. Its not that important. It's not our priority.":screwy

-------------
You said that its not worth the lives of thousands to get one man and I AGREE!
Now someone (like you) should have told that to Bush when he said that we will not rest until we get him, instead of just sitting in front of your TV! :roll:
-----------
Now how about answer my question seeing that you stuck your nose into my post to someone else.
Would Bush send in the troops if his daughters were in those mountains???

So before it was all about how stupid President Bush (my God, as you say) for not scouring the mountian ranges, but now you are saying that you agree with me?

Sitting in front of my TV? You don't know too much about me do you? I'll just let that one go. Enjoy the taste of your foot, though.

Would Bush send in the troops if his daughters were in those mountains??? What a stupid and a completely non-factor question. Typical. Wouldn't you? I would.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
So before it was all about how stupid President Bush (my God, as you say) for not scouring the mountian ranges, but now you are saying that you agree with me?

Sitting in front of my TV? You don't know too much about me do you? I'll just let that one go. Enjoy the taste of your foot, though.

Would Bush send in the troops if his daughters were in those mountains??? What a stupid and a completely non-factor question. Typical. Wouldn't you? I would.

NA! Go back and read! I never said that Bush should have sent our troops in to the mountains. Bush said that when he said "we will not rest until we find him".
--------
Going by your 1,621 posts here in a few months I think I am right about you sitting in front of your TV and computer.
--------

Of course I would too! But you see the difference is that I would go in with the troops too! I didn't hide from the front lines like Bush did. As usual Bush would sit back and expect someone else to do it for him.
-----------
Well he did do his "CHEER LEADING" in his college days without asking someone else to do it for him. And I guess he hemmed his own cheer leading dress too.

Last edited:
Well I go back a long way and the Gunnery Sargeants I have known in my Navy career would not have liked to be addressed as Sargeant........We had several Gunnery Sargeants on the last cruiser that I served on and they were addressed as Gunnery Sargeant and Gunny..........Maybe things have grown lax with that tradition.I sure hope not though.........

I know I was and E7 a Chief Petty Officer and was addressed as Chief and sure have hell would not have liked it if someone had addressed me as Petty Officer.............

Last edited:
Navy Pride said:
Well I go back a long way and the Gunnery Sargeants I have known in my Navy career would not have liked to be addressed as Sargeant........We had several Gunnery Sargeants on the last cruiser that I served on and they were addressed as Gunnery Sargeant and Gunny..........Maybe things have grown lax with that tradition.I sure hope not though.........

I know I was and E7 a Chief Petty Officer and was addressed as Chief and sure have hell would not have liked it if someone had addressed me as Petty Officer.............

that seems rather petty...no pun intended.

jallman said:
that seems rather petty...no pun intended.

To you it might be..........To anyone that has worked hard to be promoted to their current rank it is not........

I can understand how someone who had no clue about military structure and chain of command feel that way though..........

Navy Pride said:
To you it might be..........To anyone that has worked hard to be promoted to their current rank it is not........

I can understand how someone who had no clue about military structure and chain of command feel that way though..........

Oh jesus christ, it was a flippin joke you humorless old sod. And do you ever read anything that is posted in response to any of your tired rants? I have told you three times now:

I WAS IN THE FREAKIN NAVY!!!

Oh wait...I can totally understand why you forget that or choose to overlook it...doesnt fit in with your preconceptions...

:lol:

Aaah, Navy_Pride. If you're left-wing and disagree with him, of course you couldn't have served in the armed forces. :roll: There's a difference between being proud of your job/rank and snobbishly waving it around in every bloody post as if it makes you better than the rest of us.

vergiss said:
:lol:

Aaah, Navy_Pride. If you're left-wing and disagree with him, of course you couldn't have served in the armed forces. :roll: There's a difference between being proud of your job/rank and snobbishly waving it around in every bloody post as if it makes you better than the rest of us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No one here will ever know who is ranked what! People can say that they were Generals and we could never prove otherwise here on a forum!
------------

I was a E9 master gunnery sergeant in the Marines.

taxpayer said:

NA! Go back and read! I never said that Bush should have sent our troops in to the mountains. Bush said that when he said "we will not rest until we find him".
--------
Going by your 1,621 posts here in a few months I think I am right about you sitting in front of your TV and computer.
--------

Of course I would too! But you see the difference is that I would go in with the troops too! I didn't hide from the front lines like Bush did. As usual Bush would sit back and expect someone else to do it for him.
-----------
Well he did do his "CHEER LEADING" in his college days without asking someone else to do it for him. And I guess he hemmed his own cheer leading dress too.

1993 - Somalia (4 months)
1994 - Cuba & Haiti (3 months)
1998 - Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico (1 month)
2003 - Iraq (5 months)
2004 - Iraq (8 months)
2005 - HOA (1 month)

Keeping eating that foot old man.

taxpayer said:

and he hasnt rested. he has been hunted from the get go
he is just doing it prudently
if osama was roaming wild doing things, he would remain the top priority
He has been neutralized in the mountains, and is being hunted for
what more do you want bush to do
maybe you would be happier with Slick Willys approach of lobbing million dollar missiles into $2 tents :roll:

Navy Pride said:

Of course it rates a pounding and a correction, but like I said, it's not a well known fact outside of the military. It's not a well known fact outside of the Marine Corps for that matter. It makes me cringe, but we are facing computer screens after all.

taxpayer said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No one here will ever know who is ranked what! People can say that they were Generals and we could never prove otherwise here on a forum!
------------

I was a E9 master gunnery sergeant in the Marines.

That is because people have no integrity. But it is easy for a military man to tell a liar across the internet. For example, I would ask you questions that a MGySgt should know. There is also a certain attitude that would flow from a Marine that has been in 20 years or more. You can also take a good guess of what branch a person hails or hailed from. You struck me as a former Airman, but I wasn't surprised when you declared Army. Because of your posts, I would guess draftee. Of course, it's not an exact science.

Last edited:
jallman said:
Oh jesus christ, it was a flippin joke you humorless old sod. And do you ever read anything that is posted in response to any of your tired rants? I have told you three times now:

I WAS IN THE FREAKIN NAVY!!!

Oh wait...I can totally understand why you forget that or choose to overlook it...doesnt fit in with your preconceptions...

Yeah right, you were in the Navy........Did you call Chiefs petty Officer?

Why don't you quit while your only losing by a little bit......

GySgt said:
Of course it rates a pounding and a correction, but like I said, it's not a well known fact outside of the military. It's not a well known fact outside of the Marine Corps for that matter. It makes me cringe, but we are facing computer screens after all.

I know Gunny, you have to consider the source...............

Navy Pride said:

Hahaha...You guys are killing me!

DeeJayH said:
and he hasnt rested. he has been hunted from the get go
he is just doing it prudently
if osama was roaming wild doing things, he would remain the top priority
He has been neutralized in the mountains, and is being hunted for
what more do you want bush to do
maybe you would be happier with Slick Willys approach of lobbing million dollar missiles into $2 tents :roll:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What MORE do I want Bush to do??? I hope he does NOTHING about it! It will just end up being another SCREW UP of his!:roll:

The only thing Bush didn't screw up in was CHEERLEADING in his college days! Bush seem to fit right in with the other GIRLS!!!

HA HA!!! I'm not the one who said "and we will not rest until we find him." :bs Bush :bs said that!

And of course as I always preach, when Bushie Boy is caught lying or doing something STUPID the CONS (enter your post) will have nothing to protect his stupidness with so they revert to CLINTON.

Navy Pride said:

No, I did not, but I also wore a cracker jack back then and lived in orlando. That was a different time and now I am a civilian, thanks to a broken femur and a medical discharge (which I did not want...nukes got a sweet deal). The only thing lost here has been my respect for you, CHIEF.

jallman said:
No, I did not, but I also wore a cracker jack back then and lived in orlando. That was a different time and now I am a civilian, thanks to a broken femur and a medical discharge (which I did not want...nukes got a sweet deal). The only thing lost here has been my respect for you, CHIEF.

Well at least you learned one thing........You don't call a Chief by the name of Petty Officer................

GySgt said:
1993 - Somalia (4 months)
1994 - Cuba & Haiti (3 months)
1998 - Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico (1 month)
2003 - Iraq (5 months)
2004 - Iraq (8 months)
2005 - HOA (1 month)

Keeping eating that foot old man.
Like I said old man, no one here can ever prove what rank they were, where they served and for how long they served so "FIRE AWAY"!:naughty :liar

taxpayer said:
Like I said old man, no one here can ever prove what rank they were, where they served and for how long they served so "FIRE AWAY"!:naughty :liar

So I am a liar, huh? Well, I have trouble with believing that your are older than 14, so I guess that's fair.

Navy Pride said:
Well at least you learned one thing........You don't call a Chief by the name of Petty Officer................

Well, I see the density of your noggin is a safe barrier against sarcasm, CHIEF.

GySgt said:
So I am a liar, huh? Well, I have trouble with believing that your are older than 14, so I guess that's fair.

Gunny you are insulting 14 year olds, I was thinking about 10........:lol:

GySgt said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hummmmmm! Guilty conscience?:roll: I NEVER said that you were a liar!
--------
If you look back I said to that I believed that you were in the Marnes!
But now after seeing your posts for a while, I have my doubts. I am now trying to figure out how a 13 year old :roll: would have alwready served! So I guess thats fair too.:roll:

Navy Pride said:
Gunny you are insulting 14 year olds, I was thinking about 10........:lol:
I was thinking about a Cub Scout about 7 years old!
I'm surprised that mommy lets you use her :comp:

Back
Top Bottom