• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One simple amendment to prevent another Trump

One simple amendment that could ensure we never have to suffer through another horrendous administration like the one we have right now:

A panel of intersectionality and social justice scholars from each state shall have the opportunity to veto by a simple majority any president chosen by the electoral college deemed to be too bigoted for the office, and replaced with the winner of the second-highest number of electoral votes

Imagine the America we could have if it weren't so hard to change the sacred "kawnstitution" given to us by the right wing's great founding father gods on Mount Olympus.

One additional solution is to only let people with average or better than average IQ's to vote. The Republicans would not even get 10% of the vote.

Well ****! Why even bother with elections? Why don't we just have a committee of the most "woke" mother****ers in America pick the president?

Don't they call that Communism?

-

Don't they call that Communism?

-

I wouldn't have referred to the Politburo as being "woke" but, in the grand scheme of things, that's pretty much the way it worked.

my guess is that only blue states would participate in a program like that, making it even harder for Democrats to win.

I would also agree with you on that one
with everything the Republicans do to try and make it as hard as they can for anybody that isn't in a Republican controlled district I am sure they wouldn't want every vote to actually count
Have a nice night

you can't fix stupid.

periodically stupid voters will elect a crook. then it's up to the rest of us to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom