• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One of the participants in the Rittenhouse incident is getting his comeuppance.

This is the guy who fired the gun in the air just before Rosenbaum bought it.

That's not, apparently, what they are going after him for though.

This is the guy who fired the gun in the air just before Rosenbaum bought it.

That's not, apparently, what they are going after him for though.
i would say i hope he gets butt raped by a bunch of black guys but....he might like that.

Bless his heart...

He is being held in jail, not prison.. good lord.. stop reading stupid stuff..

jail, prison, how dare people not use the right vocabulary. Such peasants.

The difference between jail and prison, is he LEAVES jail if acquitted. Don’t let realuty get in the way of your fantasies..

What a classy response. Looking for another suspension?
The white trash Putin supporters are looking for any reason to feel tough

Last edited:
What a classy response. Looking for another suspension?
Ziminsky isn't a member of the forum, so i'm free to voice my opinion on the poor boy.

The difference between jail and prison, is he LEAVES jail if acquitted. Don’t let realuty get in the way of your fantasies..
I use the terms interchangeably without any worry or care, but hey, you're free to do what you want, just don't expect me to participate.

I use the terms interchangeably without any worry or care, but hey, you're free to do what you want, just don't expect me to participate.
Not to worry, we expect very little from you.

Idiots often do interchange the meaning of things they are clueless about..

Idiots often do interchange the meaning of things they are clueless about..
i guess you're just going to have to deal with that. in fact, i will purposely use the other word that you use, from now on, just to see if you'll use the 2 minutes of your life trying to correct me.

Love the suggestion in the article that the media is hiding, as if the world revolves around Kyle Rittenhouse. And I guess for some folks, it does.

Love the suggestion in the article that the media is hiding, as if the world revolves around Kyle Rittenhouse. And I guess for some folks, it does.
I think that's more about hating the total clickbait that is American media.

I think that's more about hating the total clickbait that is American media.

Kyle Rittenhouse, as I'm sure you know, is a hero to right-wingers. We must be kept abreast of anything that is even tangentially related to him, especially if it might be used to justify killing people.

Kyle Rittenhouse, as I'm sure you know, is a hero to right-wingers. We must be kept abreast of anything that is even tangentially related to him, especially if it might be used to justify killing people.
Kyle is enjoining his moment of fame until he get his ass handed to him in civil suits..

And how does that make the media's lies any less irresponsible? "oh, they're right wingers, you can lie about them!"? How is that good for anyone? Imagine had the media just ignored it, everyone probably would have just forgotten about him.

They are actually not synonymous…

Jail — when you’re under arrest and being held for trial
Prison — a punishment after trial and having been convicted

And how does that make the media's lies any less irresponsible? "oh, they're right wingers, you can lie about them!"? How is that good for anyone? Imagine had the media just ignored it, everyone probably would have just forgotten about him.

The right-wing made a hero out of this pitiful killer. Attacking the media is just an exercise in righteous grievance. Something of which the right-wing seems to have in endless supply.

They are actually not synonymous…

Jail — when you’re under arrest and being held for trial
Prison — a punishment after trial and having been convicted
Wrong. Perps very often do stints in jail after conviction. Its usually a year or less, and for convictions on lower level felonies where the perp has had their sentence reduced for time served, or for higher class misdemeanors that call for an up to year-long sentence.

Wrong. Perps very often do stints in jail after conviction. Its usually a year or less, and for convictions on lower level felonies where the perp has had their sentence reduced for time served, or for higher class misdemeanors that call for an up to year-long sentence.

I stand corrected! Thank you!

(what one SHOULD say when corrected)

Well he would leave prison when his sentence is completed. Squaking about nothing. The bum is in jail where he belongs!

The right-wing made a hero out of this pitiful killer. Attacking the media is just an exercise in righteous grievance. Something of which the right-wing seems to have in endless supply.
Self defense!! The jury said so!
The criminals picked the wrong guy to assault or worst. The left has been in spasms since the trial ended. If you carefully review the entire trial you would understand why the jury made their decision.

Back
Top Bottom