• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

One of the most devastating anti-Trump political advertisements of the season so far.

W_Heisenberg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Wow. So good.

This is devastating.

Miles Taylor just got hired as a lobbyist for Google, and Google hates Trump.

Taylor was also a vocal supporter of Trump's Muslim travel ban.

It won't do anything to move the Trumpers, but it helps re-enforce that us anti-Trumpers are right & just in our cause.

Here's more Republican Biden converts, if you're interested:

Republican Voters Against TRump - Stories

and the sky is blue. way to dismiss the fact that guy has first hand direct knowlege of what a slug trump actually is.

reality is a bitch.

Wow. So good.

This is devastating.

The speaker's message is not a surprise. We've heard it so many times from so many former officials and members of the administration. Cue the Trumpists: "That's his opinion. He's just one person (among hundreds) with first hand knowledge criticizing Trump. He's a Never Trumper. He's part of the Deep State. He's a sleeper communist who was hired by George Soros and paid billions of dollars to record a two-minute attack ad."

So Taylor is credible or he's not? What point are you trying to make?

He will be dismissed by the right as an angry ex employee or a trump hater.

I'm not sure we who will not vote for trump need any more motivation but it's nice to know just how dangerous this man is in his own settings. I can only imagine the talks between him and the russians in the oval office with nobody else around???

That commercial was devastating.

Trumps base just will not care.

Trump barely won in 2016 in a handful of swing states by very slim margins. His base may not care for the most part, but it's not necessary to persuade all of the people in 2016 who voted for Trump, only a small fraction need to be persuaded.

Wow. So good.

This is devastating.

All this information is abundantly available. Yet, there are many states that will carry Trump no matter what. So, clearly, the issue is not Trump and his incompetence. It is something else.

All this information is abundantly available. Yet, there are many states that will carry Trump no matter what. So, clearly, the issue is not Trump and his incompetence. It is something else.

What would you say that something is?

Uh, duh, uh gee i dunno. I’m so dumb cause a don’t read no news.

What the ****. It was a serious question. You said the issue is not Trump and his incompetence. It's something else. I simply asked you to finish your thought.

I will accept your claim.

I accept it too. Trump isn't the source of the problem. That's not a very useful statement because it's obvious to anyone who thinks about it. All I did was ask MauiMan to say what he means because I have my own ideas about how we entered this current hell.

What the ****. It was a serious question. You said the issue is not Trump and his incompetence. It's something else. I simply asked you to finish your thought.

It was a dumb question.

Back
Top Bottom