• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One of the biggest lies about abortion

All the people in Mexico and Central and South America that democrats are hell bent to import for their vote, are Catholic, and anti abortion. They will vote with the moral people in this country and out law abortion. It will be a great day for the human race.

Catholic families support both contraceptives and get abortions. In fact Catholic women get abortions at a greater rate than mainline Protestant women. The immigrant women from Catholic countries are not going to help you on your crusade to deny women the right to make personal decisions about their private lives.

One of the biggest lies that pro abortion women repeat is a huge lie. That lie is "my body my choice". The reason that it is a huge lie is because the baby growing in her uterus is NOT part of her body, because the baby has its own DNA. The baby is not even connected to the mother it is connected to the placenta, and has its own blood system.

Repeating that lie only indicates ignorance.

- Why should a women be forced to carry to term something that is "NOT part of her body"?
- Does the baby receive nourishment from the women's body?
- What is the placenta connected to?

One of the biggest lies that pro abortion women repeat is a huge lie. That lie is "my body my choice". The reason that it is a huge lie is because the baby growing in her uterus is NOT part of her body, because the baby has its own DNA. The baby is not even connected to the mother it is connected to the placenta, and has its own blood system. Repeating that lie only indicates ignorance.

A fetuses DNA may be unique but it is made up of a recombination of genetic material donated equally from both parents. The raw materials and energy needed to develop new fetal cells comes from the mother. "My body" is not a lie. A fetus is part of the mother's own body and she controls the out come of the pregnancy. No law can stop any woman from aborting if she so chooses. Laws can punish her for aborting but unless pregnant women are jailed for 9 months there is nothing you can do about it. It is her body and it is her choice.

What I see, “you don’t like infanticide don’t do it. It’s non of your GD business if a woman wants to make the choice to abort her newborn.”

Emotive nonsense. You can't abort newbornewborn would be murder

She has agency and autonomy.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one. Its none of your GD business if a woman wants to make the choice to have an abortion.
All you leftwingers, raise your hand if you wish your mom would have aborted you.

Nobody, huh?

Point made. Let’s all follow the Golden Rule

1.)All you leftwingers, raise your hand if you wish your mom would have aborted you.
2.)Nobody, huh?
3.)Point made.
4.) Let’s all follow the Golden Rule

as usual, a post you made is dishonest and illogical

1.) womans rights isnt a "leftwing" thing . . MILLIONS of "rightwingers" support it. Fail 1
2.) there is in fact ONE person here that does answer they wish they would have been aborted but thats not the proper question. Fail 2
3.) your points all failed. Fail 3
4.) I agree you should follow the rule of mind your own business LMAO

also the question should be, how many here want their mom or all women to have legal, human and equal rights and not be treated as lessers ;)

Please try again though! 😁🍿

All you leftwingers, raise your hand if you wish your mom would have aborted you. Nobody, huh? Point made. Let’s all follow the Golden Rule.

Oh spare us this worn out argument. Just because it is beloved and used by all anencephalic anti-abortionists, doesn't mean it is valid or wins any arguments.

Oh spare us this worn out argument. Just because it is beloved and used by all anencephalic anti-abortionists, doesn't mean it is valid or wins any arguments.
It’s a simple question leftwingers won’t dare answer, because it exposes their Me Me Me attitude. “It’s fine for everybody else; not for me”.

as usual, a post you made is dishonest and illogical

1.) womans rights isnt a "leftwing" thing . . MILLIONS of "rightwingers" support it. Fail 1
2.) there is in fact ONE person here that does answer they wish they would have been aborted but thats not the proper question. Fail 2
3.) your points all failed. Fail 3
4.) I agree you should follow the rule of mind your own business LMAO

also the question should be, how many here want their mom or all women to have legal, human and equal rights and not be treated as lessers ;)

Please try again though! 😁🍿
All women do have legal human and equal rights. Just the same as men. What ARE you going on about? This issue has to do with treating ALL human beings as worthy of life.

All you leftwingers, raise your hand if you wish your mom would have aborted you.

Nobody, huh?

Point made. Let’s all follow the Golden Rule
Stupid post. Not your business, don't have one if you don't want one.

1.) All women do have legal human and equal rights.
2.) Just the same as men.
3.) What ARE you going on about?
4.) This issue has to do with treating ALL human beings as worthy of life.

1.) correct RIGHT NOW they do. Hence why the majority of first world countries with governments based on rights and equality etc have laws that lean prochioice. If abortion is banned then they dont. Hence why countries that are dictatorships and or theocracies etc that do NOT have laws based on rights and freedom are typically prolife laws
2.) man arent the topic and are a nonfactor in this discussion
3.) facts, rights, and freedoms
4.) thats impossible in the case of abortion . . factually impossible . . one life will always suffer and be the lesser. SO in the majority of cases pick the already born, viable, woman who is a citizen over an unknown entity that may not ever be viable. I have no interest in violating woman's rights and treating them has lessers

Stupid post. Not your business, don't have one if you don't want one.
Why do leftwingers only think of themselves? I guess that's what makes them leftwingers.

Why do leftwingers only think of themselves? I guess that's what makes them leftwingers.
Why do the religious zealots think they can enforce their crap on everyone else? I guess that makes them talibornagains.

Always one of the stupidest nonsensical talking points leftwingers make, since 80% of pro-life advocates are WOMEN.

1.) how does the demographics of prolifers impact the meme? oh thats right it factually doesnt LMAO
2.) please list your proof that 80% of prolifers are woman

Always one of the stupidest nonsensical talking points leftwingers make, since 80% of pro-life advocates are WOMEN.

And 100% of pro-life men post nonsense about women, pregnancies, fetuses, contraceptives, abortion, birth, families, finance, and morality.

And 100% of pro-life men post nonsense about women, pregnancies, fetuses, contraceptives, abortion, birth, families, finance, and morality.
I wonder why leftist women think men don't have the right to talk about families.

Back
Top Bottom