• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One of Duggar's sisters was five when he diddled her.

Einzige

Elitist as Hell.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
ButBillClintonisaliteralrapistrightguise?:

More details have emerged about the alleged child molestation that occurred in the Duggar household back in 2002 and 2003.

A new police report, posted by In Touch magazine, reveals that “19 Kids and Counting” star Josh Duggar—who has since issued statements regarding his troubled past—was 14 or 15 years old when he last inappropriately touched one of his younger sister, who was 5 years old at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
When news of Josh Duggar’s past broke at the end of May, the reality star admitted he “acted inexcusably” as a teenager. His parents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, referred to the sexual assault as a “dark and difficult time” that brought them closer to God. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are set to speak with Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in an exclusive interview, airing at 9 p.m.

The new police report reveals that Josh Duggar, now 27, began assaulting his sisters in 2002, and that the behavior occurred multiple times, including an incident in March 2003.

According to the report, which redacts Josh’s name, “[redacted] was reading to his 5 year old sister and as she was sitting on his lap, he had touched her breasts and vaginal area.”

The report goes on to say that sister then told her father, Jim Bob, what had happened, and shortly after that Josh was sent to a program to do manual labor.

TLC said they have “pulled all episodes of ‘19 Kids and Counting’ currently from the air,” though the network has yet to outright cancel the series.

An e-mail to Duggar's rep was not immediately returned.

But that's okay! He's Forgiven©.

And after all...

Last edited:
I've never watched the show, don't care about the show and other then they have a bunch of kids and some type of molestation occured I know nothing of them... But I do find it distasteful that the (presumably sealed) police report of a minor (at the time) was leaked. Whoever leaked it should face prosecution.

I've never watched the show, don't care about the show and other then they have a bunch of kids and some type of molestation occured I know nothing of them... But I do find it distasteful that the (presumably sealed) police report of a minor (at the time) was leaked. Whoever leaked it should face prosecution.

They're Good Christian Folks, buck! The sacrament in their Church just happens to be made of bodily fluid.

"This is My body; take ye, and eat."

They're Good Christian Folks, buck! The sacrament in their Church just happens to be made of bodily fluid.

"This is My body; take ye, and eat."

One of my favorite songs and the lead singer that's the inspiration for my online name:

The body of christ looked unto me
A preacher with god-given hands
He wants you to suck on the holy ghost
And swallow the sins of man

And since Beefheart is browsing the thread, another of my favorites captain!

anyway, prosecutions of the leaker are in order.

Back
Top Bottom