• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One More out of the Closet: Barbara Boxer, Now Formally Working for China

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Or she’s about to formally become one. Lachlan Markay of Axios reports that Boxer registered as a foreign agent providing “strategic consulting services” to the Chinese surveillance firm Hikvision’s U.S. subsidiary. The state-owned China Electronics Technology Group is Hikvision’s controlling stakeholder. Hikvision cameras have been installed at internment camps in Xinjiang, where more than a million Uighurs are estimated to have been imprisoned or subjected to forced labor.

The democrats only care about feathering their nests. So out of California's two senators, the former one works for China, and the other hosted a Chinese spy for 30 years.

Yes, and a Chinese surveillance firm. I'll predict China and our southern border will very quickly become huge topics in the weeks and months ahead!

It is interesting that she DID register as a foreign agent.....something many of Trump's associates neglected to do.

Have you ever noticed the extent of Trump's business interests in China?

The democrats only care about feathering their nests. So out of California's two senators, the former one works for China, and the other hosted a Chinese spy for 30 years.
Brava Barbara !! I guess Boxer should be commended for properly registering as a foreign agent. That's more than we can say for Trump's sidekicks, like Flynn and others who were revealed to be acting as unregistered foreign agents during Meuller's Russia investigations.
Unlike Republicans, at least the Democrats follow the law.

Yes, and a Chinese surveillance firm. I'll predict China and our southern border will very quickly become huge topics in the weeks and months ahead!
Agreed! The next new shiny object.

China sure does seem to have a tight grasp upon California's politicians.

Wow. And unlike the Trump crime family and friends, she registered as a foreign agent. I never even liked the woman but she's better than the garbage that is about to leave the White House.

And Nutty Nancy just put Eric Swalwell back on the Homeland Security Committee.

Wow. And unlike the Trump crime family and friends, she registered as a foreign agent. I never even liked the woman but she's better than the garbage that is about to leave the White House.
Hey, unlike Stalin, Trump didn't cause a famine in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom