• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One minute apart.

Nick Adams is a Greek Australian. He used to be a left wing dude until he figured out that being a crazy bullshitter would be profitable. I don't know anybody in Australia that cares for the man. Personally, he reminds me of DeSantis....changes like a windbag in a tornado.

Who is Nick Adams and why does he care about Disney World?

Nothing wrong with canceling extreme bad behavior.

Cancel culture refers to all the loons that want to cancel everyone who disagrees with them on their radical agendas, or someo e who made some questionable comment 20 years ago etc, . And have ruined decent peoples lives in the process.

Nothing wrong with canceling extreme bad behavior.

Cancel culture refers to all the loons that want to cancel everyone who disagrees with them on their radical agendas, or someo e who made some questionable comment 20 years ago etc, . And have ruined decent peoples lives in the process.
I've always found kneeling at sporting events to be extremely bad behavior -- worthy of imprisonment, in fact.

Disney decided it's more important to kowtow to pansexual extremists. They can't even make a Cinderella or Snow White movie anymore for fear of offending some group or other.

Lol, admittedly that's kind of messed up. I think that's kind of the way it goes...."good for me, but not good for you" kind of insanity.
And geez, look at which party the insanity is coming from?

Disney decided it's more important to kowtow to pansexual extremists. They can't even make a Cinderella or Snow White movie anymore for fear of offending some group or other.
For fear of the gop making issues where there aren't any is more accurate. The right attacks everything that doesn't fit into their version of what america should be. He Man is more appropriate of an image.

My first thought is that is a grossly hypocritical position.

My second thought is who on Earth is Nick Adams and why exactly should I care about anything he says? Is he the silver medal winner of the 2022 Jay Leno look-alike contest?

Last edited:
I've always found kneeling at sporting events to be extremely bad behavior - worthy of imprisonment, in fact.

Um, you know kneeling for the national anthem is just exercising freedom of speech, right? And that only unpatriotic Republicans criticized the behavior, not those who actually do respect the Star Spangled Banner?

Looking for a point. Is there one?

My point was Disney is scared sh*tless to make a movie about Snow White and the Seven Dwarves because they're afraid of offending short people.

My point was Disney is scared sh*tless to make a movie about Snow White and the Seven Dwarves because they're afraid of offending short people.

Can you imagine if we still had Sambo's restaurants?

Instead we have Waffle House.

Whoever that is....he's joking, right? Tee-hee?

Can you imagine if we still had Sambo's restaurants?

Instead we have Waffle House.

And Dennys. Either one will serve you a delicious meal any time no mater what you look like. As long as you treat them with respect as well.

Back
Top Bottom