• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One minute apart.

My first thought is that is a grossly hypocritical position.

My second thought is who on Earth is Nick Adams and why exactly should I care about anything he says? Is he the silver medal winner of the 2022 Jay Leno look-alike contest?
Thanks, I needed a chuckle, lol!

My point was Disney is scared sh*tless to make a movie about Snow White and the Seven Dwarves because they're afraid of offending short people.
That's nonsense. Everything the company does is directed at sales and profit. If they're using non-traditional characters, it's because the world is changing. There's still a market for traditional characters only, but Disney is a huge multinational. They lead.

Um, you know kneeling for the national anthem is just exercising freedom of speech, right? And that only unpatriotic Republicans criticized the behavior, not those who actually do respect the Star Spangled Banner?
Sigh. Someone tell her.

Nothing wrong with canceling extreme bad behavior.

Cancel culture refers to all the loons that want to cancel everyone who disagrees with them on their radical agendas, or someo e who made some questionable comment 20 years ago etc, . And have ruined decent peoples lives in the process.
Did you not even read the OP?

For fear of the gop making issues where there aren't any is more accurate. The right attacks everything that doesn't fit into their version of what america should be. He Man is more appropriate of an image.
And the left doesn't??

And the left doesn't??
The 'left' isn't banning books, the left doesn't want to do away with abortion, the left isn't telling schools what they can and can't teach, the left isn't complaining about stolen elections, the left isn't blocking a fifteen an hour minimum wage and on and on and on.

What good is the gop doing for america? Saying no to everything?

What's even funnier, you won't own what you wrote.

What?.....I agreed with the OP, that's it kinda hypocritical.....now this? Go away, will ya......get, get!!!

What?.....I agreed with the OP, that's it kinda hypocritical.....now this? Go away, will ya......get, get!!!
Yeah this. You agreed with the op and then said but the left....as if that makes what the right does ok.

Disney decided it's more important to kowtow to pansexual extremists. They can't even make a Cinderella or Snow White movie anymore for fear of offending some group or other.

Not entirely.

They still do business with all sorts of extremist governments and countries that will kill you for stepping out of traditional sexual orientation. They don't actually give a ****.... only in America where they can get away with siding with the LGBTQ community.

The 'left' isn't banning books, the left doesn't want to do away with abortion, the left isn't telling schools what they can and can't teach, the left isn't complaining about stolen elections, the left isn't blocking a fifteen an hour minimum wage and on and on and on.

What good is the gop doing for america? Saying no to everything?
That isn't what I asked, but go ahead, rant on.

Back
Top Bottom