• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One Less Candidate For WH CoS

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Rick Santorum has declined the WH Chief of Staff job. Are there still many applicants?

The party of “family values” is dusting off the “family values” claim.....

“I would again be honored to do it at some point in time maybe, but at this point, it just doesn’t, it just doesn’t fit for me and my family and so, you know, I guess the answer right now would be no,” Santorum said.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...ould-decline-white-house-chief-of-staff-role/

View attachment 67245878

Santorum bounced himself out of contention as fast as he was bounced in. "NO....NO....NO....please NO".

"OK Rick, we heard you".

If Mick the quick publicly turns it down, Trump has real problems, not just because of who will be left but because of what that would say on top of Ayers and Santorum. Mnuchin can't take it....Trump needs him right where he is. Similarly as fouled up as Litehizer's job is, he has to stay in that post as well.

So that I think leaves Meadows or Bassie???? YUK!!!!! Icky!!!

Santorum bounced himself out of contention as fast as he was bounced in. "NO....NO....NO....please NO".

"OK Rick, we heard you".

If Mick the quick publicly turns it down, Trump has real problems, not just because of who will be left but because of what that would say on top of Ayers and Santorum. Mnuchin can't take it....Trump needs him right where he is. Similarly as fouled up as Litehizer's job is, he has to stay in that post as well.

So that I think leaves Meadows or Bassie???? YUK!!!!! Icky!!!

What is the rest of Meadows term? Be like Sessions drop out of the Senate and into the unemployment line. Sessions probably has been on the government dole long enough to get his pension.....

Nonsense Media Puke: Mycroft!! It's been reported that unnamed WH aides say that the WH janitor thinks you would be a GREAT CoS. If Trump offered you the job, would you take it?

Mycroft: **** no!! That would cut into my fishing time.

Nonsense Media Puke: Well, there you have it, folks!! Trump can't get ANYONE to take the job.

Nonsense Media Puke: Mycroft!! It's been reported that unnamed WH aides say that the WH janitor thinks you would be a GREAT CoS. If Trump offered you the job, would you take it?

Mycroft: **** no!! That would cut into my fishing time.

Nonsense Media Puke: Well, there you have it, folks!! Trump can't get ANYONE to take the job.

You a sanitary engineer in the WH?

How about Trump make his ‘more than ten’ list public?

You on the shortlist?

Rick Santorum has declined the WH Chief of Staff job. Are there still many applicants?

The party of “family values” is dusting off the “family values” claim.....

“I would again be honored to do it at some point in time maybe, but at this point, it just doesn’t, it just doesn’t fit for me and my family and so, you know, I guess the answer right now would be no,” Santorum said.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...ould-decline-white-house-chief-of-staff-role/

View attachment 67245878

Rick Santorum???

I love the moron's Tweet. "Many, over ten,...".

You know you're in huge trouble as POTUS when you struggle to fill one of the most important jobs in the administration.

Maybe he can hire his "African American" for the job. Or Ann Coulter. Or one of the clowns on Fox & Friends.

Rick Santorum???

I love the moron's Tweet. "Many, over ten,...".

You know you're in huge trouble as POTUS when you struggle to fill one of the most important jobs in the administration.

Maybe he can hire his "African American" for the job. Or Ann Coulter. Or one of the clowns on Fox & Friends.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kellyanne promoted........he can check the gender box and she only has to change offices!

Back
Top Bottom