• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One less Bush in the world! Funny, the media now praising him!

Well, recent history has shown that two concurrent terms for any party is about it. Bush getting a 3rd was unusual so he was already on borrowed time.

Stay the course....thousand points of light....

You might feel this way, but this time it isn't a bit of hyperbole.Trump is an utter buffoon, surrounded by other buffoons.
Yup same thing is said about every Republican but this time it's for real.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yup same thing is said about every Republican but this time it's for real.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you can't see the difference that's on you.

I'll say it. As a prior member of the Arbor Day Foundation, I know it's good to plant MORE trees, but I'm even more sure that the world is better off with FEWER Bushes! Although Bush Sr did help out with ending the cold war, he also lit the fuse that started America's policy of middle eastern interventionism, which has mostly been a failure in almost every way.

In light of that, and in light of 30 years of anti-Bush propaganda in the news media, I found it odd that CNN seemed to be suddenly praising him as a "uniter" and a great all-around guy! Of course my confusion was short lived(literally less than 1 minute), as their real motivation quickly became clear. What they were doing was to contrast the 'kindness, selflessness and morality' of a previous repuboican, with the selfish, uncaring nature of the current republican president! Lol. They offered up exactly the same line of propaganda when McCain died, despite the fact that they disrispected, ridiculed and even fabricated personal scandals against those republicans when they were actually running for president! It's funny how the media will suddenly speak well of republicans when they are dead, and/or aren't running for office against their favorite Democratic party candidate! Oy vey....

The democrats are dominated by non-Christian humanists with a particularly aggressive political agenda. They seem motivated by a philosophy that is in harmony with the one world domination goal of the devil.

The democrats are dominated by non-Christian humanists with a particularly aggressive political agenda. They seem motivated by a philosophy that is in harmony with the one world domination goal of the devil.

:lamo:lamo:lamo /// goal of the devil ////:screwy:devil:

They offered up exactly the same line of propaganda when McCain died, despite the fact that they disrispected, ridiculed and even fabricated personal scandals against those republicans when they were actually running for president!

Oh? Did they say he was not a war hero because he was captured?

Democracy Now! did a great segment on Bush Sr. They mostly focused on his invasion of Panama. While it was clearly a critical take of the 41st president, it was done in a way that was still respectful.

They have no facts, logic, reasoning or intelligence for their beliefs.

I call that "raw muscle" people. They are more value oriented, rather than logic/reasoning oriented. Usually a country is split between these two kinds of people.

Get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom