• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One in 10 adults use phones during sex

I had to have loved it. It has stuck with me for 20 years. :lol:

I read that book too. Talk about creepy ass crackers, that little dude that was stealing things. *shivers*

I read that book too. Talk about creepy ass crackers, that little dude that was stealing things. *shivers*

I don't know if I even remember that part. I remember the dog *shudder* and the black thing that kept creeping into the room. My ex sister-in-law refused to finish it. She was too scared. She got to the point where
the wife got loose and was running and the thing was chasing her. She didn't realize she made it to the car and got away. I told her she needed to finish it. She never did. :lol:

I had to have loved it. It has stuck with me for 20 years. :lol:

I remember a book called "The Pilot" that they made a movie about. It was about a drunk airline captain who was highly functional for 20 years while drinking, until one day he has a near miss. He successfully quits alcohol and it ends well. Don't even know why it stuck with me.

I remember a book called "The Pilot" that they made a movie about. It was about a drunk airline captain who was highly functional for 20 years while drinking, until one day he has a near miss. He successfully quits alcohol and it ends well. Don't even know why it stuck with me.

Did you see Flight with Denzel?

I don't know if I even remember that part. I remember the dog *shudder* and the black thing that kept creeping into the room. My ex sister-in-law refused to finish it. She was too scared. She got to the point where
the wife got loose and was running and the thing was chasing her. She didn't realize she made it to the car and got away. I told her she needed to finish it. She never did. :lol:

Maybe that's what it was. I read that book a long time ago. I thought the black thing was some little trollish type dude or something. :shrug: Whatever the heck it was, it was creepy.

If you want get scared and haven't seen it watch a movie called "Cujo".

No, but it's suppose to be a remake of the same movie with Cliff Robertson years ago.

Haven't seen the Cliff Robertson version, but I'm a big Denzel fan, so I had to see it. Good movie. Weird seeing Denzel so weak in that movie. He seems so strong and capable, and in this movie, he's just not.

Yes, I saw (and read) Cujo. Both scary!

Maybe that's what it was. I read that book a long time ago. I thought the black thing was some little trollish type dude or something. :shrug: Whatever the heck it was, it was creepy.

Right because at the beginning where it starts coming, she thinks it is just her imagination, and later on she finds out that it's not.

Right because at the beginning where it starts coming, she thinks it is just her imagination, and later on she finds out that it's not.

Well, the whole thing was kind of her fault IIRC.

She kicked him in the balls or stomach or something IIRC, and that's when he had his heart attack. Am I right?

Haven't seen the Cliff Robertson version, but I'm a big Denzel fan, so I had to see it. Good movie. Weird seeing Denzel so weak in that movie. He seems so strong and capable, and in this movie, he's just not.

Yes, I saw (and read) Cujo. Both scary!

Denzel always plays a powerful character can't imagine him a flounder. In The Book of Eli he's a rock.

Cujo was one of the few movies that really scared me and a TV movie in 1975 called "The Trilogy of Terror".

Last edited:
Well, the whole thing was kind of her fault IIRC.

She kicked him in the balls or stomach or something IIRC, and that's when he had his heart attack. Am I right?

Yeah, technically it was her fault, but NO MEANS NO :lol:. She told him she didn't want to do the freaky-deaky 50 shades tie me up stuff and he kept on and on and on and on. So she got sick of saying no with her mouth and she said no by kicking him in the stones, thus causing the heart attack.

Yeah, technically it was her fault, but NO MEANS NO :lol:. She told him she didn't want to do the freaky-deaky 50 shades tie me up stuff and he kept on and on and on and on. So she got sick of saying no with her mouth and she said no by kicking him in the stones, thus causing the heart attack.

Jeez, I might have to read that again. :lol: There's a lot I've forgotten about.

Denzel always a powerful character can't imagine him a flounder. In The Book of Eli he's a rock.

Amazing movie. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
Do you think he was blind? A lot of people thought he was because he was reading the book in Braille, but I always wondered if maybe he just learned Braille because he wanted to be able to read the book.

Cujo was one of the few movies that really scared me and a TV movie in 1975 called "The Trilogy of Terror".

imagesCAJZ4ZYK.jpg

LOVED that movie!! That little bastard scared me to death!

Do you think he was blind? A lot of people thought he was because he was reading the book in Braille, but I always wondered if maybe he just learned Braille because he wanted to be able to read the book.

I think he learned braille in order to read the book. The amazing thing was that he memorized the whole thing "word for word" from reading it so often.
Freaked me out when he told the girl those old people had the shakes from eating human flesh,,, yack.

View attachment 67150457

That was some freaky stuff back in those days. That little demon was unstoppable and ended up possessing her in the end after she microwaved him.

I think he learned braille in order to read the book. The amazing thing was that he memorized the whole thing "word for word" from reading it so often.
Freaked me out when he told the girl those old people had the shakes from eating human flesh,,, yack.

That was some freaky stuff back in those days. That little demon was unstoppable and ended up possessing her in the end after she microwaved him.

I used to be a TSM for Movie Gallery, and the times I spent in the store, I had more people asking me about Trilogy of Terror more than any other movie. :lol:

I had a girl that had did this a couple of times. Granted I was the other man. She wasn't married, but she answered the phone anyway.

View attachment 67150457

I'm pretty sure he wasn't. It was just the last copy of the book.

View attachment 67150457

:rofl What is that disgusting little creature?

Back
Top Bottom