• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One hundred forty-four thousand sealed

It would be more accurate to ask what kind of narrow minded people actually believe this crap?

Both questions are OK.
My question was a rhethoric an ironic question.

Not many of those republicans will make it

They sure don't follow Jesus teachings

Or poetic speak.

Iirc, the number shows up elsewhere. Most folk were completely illiterate back then. But the dozen has been around a long time. A dozen dozen is easy to conceive. Much the same for "thousand". Hence a dozen dozen thousands as shorthand for "a very large number".

Iirc, the number shows up elsewhere. Most folk were completely illiterate back then. But the dozen has been around a long time. A dozen dozen is easy to conceive. Much the same for "thousand". Hence a dozen dozen thousands as shorthand for "a very large number".

I bought a T-shirt for my granddaughter that says "I love you 3000". That is incomprehensible.

English is not a laughing matter....

George Carlin and I would disagree. Why do we say a "near-miss" rather than a "near-hit"? Why do we drive on a parkway but park in a driveway?

George Carlin and I would disagree. Why do we say a "near-miss" rather than a "near-hit"? Why do we drive on a parkway but park in a driveway?

"Looks like they already missed"
"Yes, but not quite"

@ sealed

Any relation to the Navy Seals?

@ sealed

Any relation to the Navy Seals?

baby-seal-01-abc-jef-200310_hpMain_16x9t_1600.jpg

'Biblical scholar' is a species of oxymoron.

Back
Top Bottom