• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

One handed typing

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Ever tried to type while holding a 6 week old pug?

I want a puppy!

I usually type with one hand while holding a bagle. Probably tastes better than a pug.:mrgreen: You know, just a suggestion. Lower cholesterol too...

Kelzie said:
I want a puppy!

I usually type with one hand while holding a bagle. Probably tastes better than a pug.:mrgreen: You know, just a suggestion. Lower cholesterol too...

That's the vegetarian response! :cool:

Kelzie said:
Probably tastes better than a pug.:mrgreen: You know, just a suggestion. Lower cholesterol too...

There isn't enough of them to eat! This thing is about the size of a grapefruit.
She is a cutie though... (don't tell wife I said that)

I'm not gonna say what first went through my mind when I saw the thread title.:3oops:

(I'm glad it was about puppies and bagles though.:smile:)

AlbqOwl said:
I'm not gonna say what first went through my mind when I saw the thread title.:3oops:

(I'm glad it was about puppies and bagles though.:smile:)

:rofl That's what I thought too!

Kelzie said:
:rofl That's what I thought too!

Haha. well I guess it is the most common reason why people would one hand type at home .. food would be second..

I don't think lavishing a dog with attention( ie. holding) would have come up on my list .....if i had to make one. But i guess now it will..

heeh. :naughty

Back
Top Bottom