• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Once again, America is in denial about signs of a fresh Covid wave

Why would we need to lockdown? I got my 4th covid shot last week at my local Publix. It's easy and FREE. That post was reminding the unvaccinated of their likely fate if they get serious covid. I do not need to worry about that.
I am waiting about a month for Shot #4 but I will get it.

Meanwhile in the real world:

Meanwhile in the real world you don't punish 320 million because of one death.

Why would we need to lockdown? I got my 4th covid shot last week at my local Publix. It's easy and FREE. That post was reminding the unvaccinated of their likely fate if they get serious covid. I do not need to worry about that.
If you think your 4th shot will protect you against Covid, think again.

It will keep me out of the hospital and that is a fact. It is overwhelmingly the unvaxxed that end up hospitalized and dying. How many shots have you had?

There are close to a MILLION deaths from covid in the US alone not one. And what "punishment" are you talking about?

There are close to a MILLION deaths from covid in the US alone not one. And what "punishment" are you talking about?

Where have you been the last two years to believe people haven't suffered due to the incompetence of the politicians?
Who was at risk? The 80 year old obese female or the 20 year old college student? Perhaps the 35 year old business owner who lost everything because of the decisions made by the politicians?
Yes the government punished 99% of the population for the 1%. Will the government do the same with other causes of death? Life is a risk, try it sometime.

It will keep me out of the hospital and that is a fact. It is overwhelmingly the unvaxxed that end up hospitalized and dying. How many shots have you had?
Yea, the unvaccinated with underlying conditions and elderly for the most part.
How many unvaccinated young healthy people had Covid without symptoms? How many unvaccinated young healthy people ended up in the hospital or dead?
Of the 979,163 dead from Covid, 912,223 were above the age of 50, 718,622 were above the age of 65, 251,000 were above the age of 85 (must be those the democrats placed back in nursing homes).
The death toll under 50 was 65,990. How many dead each year between the age of 17 and 45 from fentanyl?
During Biden's state of the union he said he would shut the border down. Can you tell me his plan or what he has done to close the border and reduce the number of fentanyl deaths?

Biden told me I was protected so I got my two shots and afterwards Covid.
You can continue to get your shots every 6 months, that is your choice. In fact I want you to get your shots as often as possible. It helps my Pfizer stock. I only purchased 100 shares but I have made money. Thank you.

...Indications within the United States support the idea that new wave is already getting started. Wastewater surveillance is relatively sparse in the United States, but 15% of the 410 sites where it was conducted between 24 February to 10 March 2022 showed a greater than 1000% increase compared with the prior 15-day period. Also, the BA.2 variant is gaining steam in the United States and is now accounting for more than 30% of new cases.

...the people who need protection the most, besides those who are immunocompromised, are the 65-plus group. The US has a booster rate of 65% in this age group, whereas the UK and many European and Asian countries exceed a 90% booster rate for people 65 and over. This is a critical issue, because there is a substantial dropdown of protection, from 90-95% with a third shot to 75-80% without a booster, versus Omicron hospitalization and death. The problem of lack of adequate vaccination in the United States is compounded by not having any plan for a fourth dose. The Israeli study of over 1 million people age 60 and over showed a 4.3 fold enhanced protection versus severe illness from Omicron compared with those receiving three shots.

Not only is there a gaping hole in our immunity wall, but the $58bn budget of the American Pandemic Prepared Plan (AP3), advanced by the White House to comprehensively address the deficiencies, was gutted by the Senate and reduced to just $2bn. Under threat are the order of more than 9.2m Paxlovid pills, the Test-to Treat program announced at the State of the Union address, better data, wastewater surveillance, efforts to develop a pan-coronavirus vaccine, research on long Covid, and many other critical public health measures.

Link

What is going to happen?
Dude, 1 million people dead, but at least we don't have to wear masks. No one cares, and no one has cared, for over two years.

Well against any serious consequences from Covid. Who cares if I get a common cold and it happens to test positive for SAR-Cov2?

Dude, 1 million people dead, but at least we don't have to wear masks. No one cares, and no one has cared, for over two years.
Over 1,000,000 dead, and you want a theatrical response? Open it on Broadway.

Just keep rolling the COVID mutation dice; eventually we'll get snake-eyes.

Well against any serious consequences from Covid. Who cares if I get a common cold and it happens to test positive for SAR-Cov2?
Can you forward the study showing young health unvaccinated adults or children had more serious consequences from Covid?
Are you saying if you had all your shot, there are no serious consequences?
Dr. Joe Biden said you would be protected after two shots and now we are up to four. Two shots didn't protect me.

Can you forward the study showing young health unvaccinated adults or children had more serious consequences from Covid?
Are you saying if you had all your shot, there are no serious consequences?
Dr. Joe Biden said you would be protected after two shots and now we are up to four. Two shots didn't protect me.
I've taken three shots so far, as has my wife and two adult offspring, 26 and 24, and we're doing fine. And we were all exposed on April 2 and 3, 2022. We stated overnight at my sister-in-law's house for a wedding on April 3, 2022. The next day my nephew went back to college and tested positive, with a mild cold. We spent two days with him, in the house, in the car driving to the venue (about a two-hour drive) and at the wedding. How are you doing?

BA2 more transmissible than original Omicron and equally as mild? Bring on the natural immunity! Wear an N95 and get boosted if you’re worried.

This article first appeared on 16 March. Darn shame we didnt go back to lockdowns and mask mandates again over nothing.

The 'cure' remains constant. If you are a senior citizen and/or in poor health with multiple comorbid ailments...get the shots. If it just makes you feel better, get the shots. Mask up. Dig yourself a deeper hole. Be my guest.

The term "denial" is offensive. Have you heard of "Godwin's Law" Look it up. Even Fauci admits that the severity of AB is even less than Omecron, which was basically an amped-up head cold. To shut down an economy, compromise educations and rend the social fabric for a not-very-serious illness is folly. Let's face it, he has enjoyed h is two years in the media sunshine. He doesn't want it to end.
Godwin’s law isnt about denialism. **** your fee fees.

Yesterday the BBC carefully and meticulously reported the three Covid death in China, while managing not to notice the 600 per day average here in the UK with no organised testing, let alone mitigation.

Done your first bit of research yet??

Yes, you are right .
Covid19 did not exist as a novel virus
Fortunately the engineered SARS virus with a gain of function AIDS strand insertion turned out to be a fiasco for the Deep State, although it panicked the Gullibles into a state of hysteria .

P.S. Do not get confused by thoughts of the Sheeple being kicked around like a football . That is not a game for Americans . Stick to Baseball , your version of Rounders which our schoolgirls love .

I hear Bigfoot designed the new virus with the help of his friend the autopsied alien from Area 51.

You misspelled one MILLION deaths. And nobody's being punished. Masks are a minor inconvenience.

You misspelled one MILLION deaths. And nobody's being punished. Masks are a minor inconvenience.

Obviously you have no children or grandchildren. Minor inconvenience- -LOL

I've taken three shots so far, as has my wife and two adult offspring, 26 and 24, and we're doing fine. And we were all exposed on April 2 and 3, 2022. We stated overnight at my sister-in-law's house for a wedding on April 3, 2022. The next day my nephew went back to college and tested positive, with a mild cold. We spent two days with him, in the house, in the car driving to the venue (about a two-hour drive) and at the wedding. How are you doing?
During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die." OOPS

This article first appeared on 16 March. Darn shame we didnt go back to lockdowns and mask mandates again over nothing.

The 'cure' remains constant. If you are a senior citizen and/or in poor health with multiple comorbid ailments...get the shots. If it just makes you feel better, get the shots. Mask up. Dig yourself a deeper hole. Be my guest.
BA2 more transmissible than original Omicron and equally as mild? Bring on the natural immunity! Wear an N95 and get boosted if you’re worried.
And to think. Two years later and some still think we were accomplishing something by masking up, skulking on lines outside stores in the cold and drizzle in order to meet capacity limits. And the purpose of the masks? To create an "end of the world" stage set for the theater.

Who do you believe is being punished? Wearing a mask in public to stop the transmission of a virus is not punishment any more than laws about DUI or stop signs.

Back
Top Bottom