• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

On the Chinese state television channel CCTV, they showed a map showing which countries would receive the territories of the Pootin´s empire after it

do you like this map ?

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
On the Chinese state television channel CCTV, they showed a map showing which countries would receive the territories of the Pootin´s empire after its collapse.

do you like this map ?

Last edited:
Looks like fiction to me.

On the Chinese state television channel CCTV, they showed a map showing which countries would receive the territories of the Pootin´s empire after its collapse.

do you like this map ?

Don't know how true it is, but here tell many Chinese undocumented immigrants are now living in Russian-owned Siberia.

And the Russian government does not dare expel them.

do you like this map ?

No, because it’s ludicrous.

Why would Norway take over a bunch of frozen snow a vast distance from their own borders?

St. Petersburg ALONE has almost as many people as Finland has total. Those borders would make Finns a minority in their own country.

Belarus annexing everything up to and including Moscow is hysterical. There’s more people in Moscow by ITSELF than there are in Belarus total. Again, it’d make Belarusians a minority in their own country.

There are so many other problems, including the fact that the US has no interest in taking over Kamchatka.

Congrats, you may have found a map even dumber than your previous one.

Don't know how true it is, but here tell many Chinese undocumented immigrants are now living in Russian-owned Siberia.

its true

Looks like fiction to me.
hans wants back.png

ps, THIS IS END OF POOTIN´S EMPIRE ....

If Russia's government collapses, won't the Russian people just set up a new government?

I know I'm pretty ignorant about these kinds of things, but isn't that the way things usually work?

I know I'm pretty ignorant about these kinds of things, but isn't that the way things usually work?

Qing China was forced to sign a series of treaties that gave away territories and ports to the imperialist Western powers as well as to Russia and Japan; these were known as the Unequal Treaties. Starting with the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Treaty of Peking in 1860, the Sino–Russian border was realigned in Russia's favor along the Amur and Ussuri rivers. As a result, China lost Outer Manchuria (an area of more than 1 million km2) and access to the Sea of Japan.

1651314637068.png

do you like this map ?

Chinese gave the world Covid. They should clean up there crap hole of a country before speculating on others.

Thanks for the world wide pandemic. You all need to stop munching on bat's, it's nasty.

Chinese gave the world Covid
I have no elision about Han China´s empire , but what we know about the Han-China´s empire 1) much less aggressive than the golden horde (under any name , the nature of this empire is always the same) 2) its NOT for long

ps Long Live the Liberal Order death to the Oriental Despotism !

HOW UKRAINE CAN TAKE BACK CRIMEA FROM FAILING MOSCOW MILITARY || 2022

If Russia's government collapses, won't the Russian people just set up a new government?

Presumably yes. However, judging from their history, it is likely to be just as shitty as the current one. There is a major flaw in the character of the Russian people, one to which most Russians will admit, privately. That is jealousy that goes far beyond mere envy or normal jealousy, to uncontrollable HATE for anyone who has anything more than they do. It is well summed up in this Russian folk tale:

Ivan and Igor are peasants and neighbors. Ivan is slightly more prosperous than Igor. He owns a mule. Igor is complaining loudly to God over his misfortune. God asks Igor, "What would you like for me to do for you?" Igor answers him thus: KILL IVAN'S MULE!

not really, whats gonna to Sibiria, Tataria, Chechenia, Yakutia and other Moscow colonies ?

Emily and this what we are gonna do : https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/424511-managing-russias-dissolution/

View attachment 67388227

Yes really, and with your little plan not only will they take over all those totally unworkable countries, they’ll annex Finland and Belarus as well. Brilliant plan bud 😂

Gee, it’s almost like your map painting fantasies aren’t such a good idea after all.

whatever dream you about your moscow dreams are irelevant , but even you know that your ulus lost this war and its gonna pay for all its crimes against humanity

whatever dream you about your moscow dreams are irelevant , but even you know that your ulus lost this war and its gonna pay for all its crimes against humanity

Oh look, a rambling response filled with nothing that would make your little plan even remotely close to being either sane or capable of being implemented.

do you agree that your fav Moscow ulus has committed CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN BUCHA , YES OR NO?

The Russians certainly did commit a war crime. Which has literally nothing to do with your silly map.

and they are gonna pay , right ?? still WE DID IT 2 TIMES IN JUST 75 YEARS, SO we are gonna do it again , but this time it will be the last one ....
'
Russia1918.png

The Hague waits Moscow !

do you like this map ?

A nice map!
But how come the USA gets parts of Siberia?

A nice map!
But how come the USA gets parts of Siberia?
US is a well-know expert on this ) its a free real estate basically (y)

the Locals natives will be the most hardcore fans of Us army and all US institutes

1651334036245.png

1651333888151.png

1651333912009.png

and they are gonna pay , right ?? still WE DID IT 2 TIMES IN JUST 75 YEARS, SO we are gonna do it again , but this time it will be the last one ....
'
View attachment 67388274

The Hague waits Moscow !

Wrong as usual. First off, as I’ve explained to you many times, those are front lines, not any sort of national borders.

And no, I wouldn’t bet on it.

Back
Top Bottom