• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

On Second Thought.... (Ukraine)

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Ukraine came to the United States aid in Iraq, which is something I once knew and forgot.

5000 soldiers at one point.

17 killed and many others wounded.

I have stated in other posts that not a single American should step foot in the Ukraine, but that was very hypocritical of me. :oops: They deserve more than slow moving sanctions and weapons that may arrive too late.

So, if it comes down to it.....I support it.

Ukraine came to the United States aid in Iraq, which is something I once knew and forgot.

I have stated in other posts that not a single American should step foot in the Ukraine, but that was very hypocritical of me. :oops: They deserve more than slow moving sanctions and weapons that may arrive too late.

Good, get the cheering wave started, I think NATO is just waiting for the time to arrive.

Good, get the cheering wave started, I think NATO is just waiting for the time to arrive.

I'm not cheering.

I feel just as bad for the young Russian soldiers that are being duped by a ****ing maniac. You do know that there is confusion going on with the Russian troops right now? (Training mission?)

I can give about 9000 reasons U.S. boots on the ground may not be a good idea and they are all nuclear, where in the Gulf War 2 there wasn't that problem (even if we were led to think otherwise). They seem to care more about aid in the form of ammo, which we are giving.

I'm not cheering.

I feel just as bad for the young Russian soldiers that are being duped by a ****ing maniac. You do know that there is confusion going on with the Russian troops right now? (Training mission?)
When the rich go to war, it is the poor who die. Jean-Paul Sartre.

Back
Top Bottom