• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

On Georgia Senate Elections

Luther

Another California Refugee
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Can we all agree that $1/2 Billion Dollars$ for the senate elections is just ridicules?

Most of it from outside of Georgia?

I live here

having to endure the ads on billboards, in papers, on radio, and on TV,, endless ads over weeks and weeks has gotten ridiculous

all to get a job that pays a couple hundred grand a year?

politics is about power and graft and the ability to get rich while in office

i have become very cynical as you can tell

Can we all agree that $1/2 Billion Dollars$ for the senate elections is just ridicules?

Gee, and you turn a blind eye to all the secret pac money funneled to republicants over the last 20 years from scum like the Koch Brothers? Sucks when all the money and filthy-rich American influence behind your failed party isn't enough to keep your death grip on power, eh, my friend?

I live here

having to endure the ads on billboards, in papers, on radio, and on TV,, endless ads over weeks and weeks has gotten ridiculous

Today is a day of mourning for advertising agencies across Georgia... Please join a moment of silence for all those ad execs that will have to find new customers... :cool:

I'm not sure if you got your numbers right but yeah election spending is out of control. Need to get money out of politics.

Why are you suddenly against CItizens United? BTW, lots of good jobs paying very well are financed by that money. Get one.

Gee, and you turn a blind eye to all the secret pack money funneled to republicants over the last 20 years from scum like the Koch Brothers? Sucks when all the money and filthy-rich American influence behind your failed party isn't enough to keep your death grip on power, eh, my friend?

Gee, and you turn a blind eye to all the secret pac money funneled to republicants over the last 20 years from scum like the Koch Brothers? Sucks when all the money and filthy-rich American influence behind your failed party isn't enough to keep your death grip on power, eh, my friend?

Some how you missed this part?

I'm not sure if you got your numbers right but yeah election spending is out of control. Need to get money out of politics.
Thank the Right Wing court. They said money is speech. Corporations are people. It just took the Dems a minute to figure out how to play. After all, the GOP had a head start.

Why are you suddenly against CItizens United? BTW, lots of good jobs paying very well are financed by that money. Get one.

What?

Go back in my thousands of posts and see if you can find me supporting citizens United

Starting now(wink)

Some how you missed this part?

Looks like the rich lost this one (ok, two) tho. So, how is it bad in this instance.

What?

Go back in my thousands of posts and see if you can find me supporting citizens United

Starting now(wink)
No need. You support the side that gave it to us. Or, are you now going to pretend you are not in line with the Right Wing?

Thank the Right Wing court. They said money is speech. Corporations are people. It just took the Dems a minute to figure out how to play. After all, the GOP had a head start.

Thank the Right Wing court.

Was Roberts part of this "right wing"?

You know, the guy who enabled Obamacare?(LOL)

Was Roberts part of this "right wing"?

Of course Roberts is Right Wing....lol @ you pretending he is not.

Scalia, Thomas and Alito also voted for it. In case you forgot.

I live here

But , the biggest point is how much money is coming from outside of Georgia

Of course Roberts is Right Wing....lol @ you pretending he is not.

Scalia, Thomas and Alito also voted for it. In case you forgot.

But... But.... what of this?

Why didn't he vote on Trumps Lawsuit?

Today is a day of mourning for advertising agencies across Georgia... Please join a moment of silence for all those ad execs that will have to find new customers... :cool:

Nice job poo pooing the BILLION $ senate race

I commend you Tex

Do you really think there is not secret pac money funneled to Dems?

this is why our country is failing, partisan sheep think their party is perfect and beyond reproach.

It's one goggle away

...Why didn't he vote on Trumps Lawsuit?
Do you really need that explained?

lol...maybe it was Soros and Epstein.

Yes, I can agree with that. It is insane. That money could have done wonders for those suffering from the economic hardships due to COVID.

Back
Top Bottom