• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

On Father's Day, Obama praises 'two-father' families...

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Link
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

No where in the Proclamation does Obama indicate support for two Father families.

Drudge should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for printing this misleading headline.
Quote(On Father's Day, Obama praises 'two-father' families...)

Nurturing families come in many forms, and children may be raised by a father and mother, a single father, two fathers, a step father, a grandfather, or caring guardian.

Now whether that indicates support, is something I'm sure the Neo Cons will argue, but I believe it is an aknowledgement that they exist or even that a child may have been raised by a father, and then a foster father. Either way this is not a big deal, and the drudge ruins what is actually a really nicely thought out fathers day message..

:peace

Last edited:
Now whether that indicates support, is something I'm sure the Neo Cons will argue, but I believe it is an aknowledgement that they exist or even that a child may have been raised by a father, and then a foster father. Either way this is not a big deal, and the drudge ruins what is actually a really nicely thought out fathers day message.

I agree and could not have said it better. I wouldn't even have complained if he gave them equal and proper credit to those two father households that do a good job and rasie find children (personally know such a family).

Hey what about mommy families?

There needs to be an Uncle's Day. :mrgreen:

Leave it to Obama to say something stupid. Where's the surprise?

Okay seriously dude... WTF? Did you even read it? Do you even care. No of course you don't! You're deliberately trying to get a reaction from people. Your partisan hackery does not aid you in debates.

Okay seriously dude... WTF? Did you even read it? Do you even care. No of course you don't! You're deliberately trying to get a reaction from people. Your partisan hackery does not aid you in debates.

OMG! Another Obama-bot offended because someone dared ridicule The One.

Show me what he said that was stupid... and I might agree with you... otherwise I am not an Obama bot, nor am I offended. I'm just sick and tired of your nonsensical attacks on him. Maybe if you could attack him on something substancial rather then imatture mudslinging, I might take you seriously.

He is offended. He is pointing out you didn't read anything because if you did you would have picked up on the fact what the Drudge Report said was wrong.

Actually he's spot on. The only stupid thing being said is the criticism over his perfectly reasonable comments. Now legitimate crticism can be made against Obama. There's plenty of it out there. But this silliness isn't legitimate.

you're right, why should homosexual fathers be gven recognition, they should simply be swept under the rug and forgotten about :roll:

Perhaps that is why Obammie cannot produce a birth certificante-his momma is a man!!!

Yeah man praising those fathers on Father's Day... that's just stupid.

No, he's ridiculing you and your knee-jerk reaction post without reading beyond the tag-line. You seriously made yourself look silly in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom