• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

On biology and transgenderism (is lia Thomas a woman?)

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Given the recent interest stirred up on this, I wanted to find out was I missing something.

Has biology answered the question of whether lia Thomson the dude swimmer that stole a girls trophy (or any trans) is a woman? Is he a woman according to biology?

Given the recent interest stirred up on this, I wanted to find out was I missing something.

Has biology answered the question of whether lia Thomson the dude swimmer that stole a girls trophy (or any trans) is a woman? Is he a woman according to biology?

in before the flush!!!!! lol

I read some interesting studies on the brains of those who are transgender. Seems those who consider themselves transgender brains are different, but not enough studies done yet to determine if that is a cause and effect.

I read some interesting studies on the brains of those who are transgender. Seems those who consider themselves transgender brains are different, but not enough studies done yet to determine if that is a cause and effect.
So it seems brown Jackson would appeal to biology in vein to answer the question of transgenderism.

No leftists want to enlightened how biology shows what is a woman?

According to your new SCOTUS appointee, it's the go to source to know what a woman is.

So what does biology say about lia Thomas, is he a woman according to bio!ogy?

If she transitioned completely medically; she is a woman. It also depends on when she started since it takes at least 5 years to completely transition

If she transitioned completely medically; she is a woman. It also depends on when she started since it takes at least 5 years to completely transition
But that is impossible because he can't change his chromosomes for starters not to mention no such thing as a uterus transplant etc.

According to your new SCOTUS appointee, it's the go to source to know what a woman is.

Begging people to participate in your thread is not a good look.

But that is impossible because he can't change his chromosomes for starters not to mention no such thing as a uterus transplant etc.

Your deliberate ignorance of what all is involved in medically/surgically transitioning from male to female is as glaring as your bias.

Hint; Surgery isn’t the only thing involved.

And lots of women have their uteruses removed during hysterectomies. Do you think they’re no longer women? What about women who’s breasts are removed because of cancer in order to save their lives?

I think the proper answer here is that no matter what she is, she is obviously overqualified with physical advantages to be competing in a female swimming event.

A vagina isn't a uterus, which is much more involved. Plus, chromosomes.

Your deliberate ignorance of what all is involved in medically/surgically transitioning from male to female is as glaring as your bias.

Hint; Surgery isn’t the only thing involved.

And lots of women have their uteruses removed during hysterectomies. Do you think they’re no longer women? What about women who’s breasts are removed because of cancer in order to save their lives?
Stop being ignorant. And tell us how biology shows lia Thomas is a woman.

A vagina isn't a uterus, which is much more involved. Plus, chromosomes.
You do know that several women get their uteri removed every day for various reasons

I am done. Have a nice evening

You first.
I can't, I am ignorant on some things. That is why I am trying to get informed on this thread.

Our SCOTUS nominee seems to think biology can tell us if lia Thomas is a woman.

Well can it?
if so, how...and source?

"Woman" is not a biological term.

What determines your sex, balls or brain. I haven't seen anyone claim that Lia Thomas is mot biologically male. The question is apparently too nuanced for you to consider.

What determines your sex, balls or brain. I haven't seen anyone claim that Lia Thomas is mot biologically male. The question is apparently too nuanced for you to consider.
Oh no. You are being snotty when I am simply asking.
Tell me about this nuance. And how (if at all) does it answer my OP question?

If it doesn't, then can you?

She is a woman. She should not be allowed to compete

Back
Top Bottom