• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

On Anarchy, or "Voluntarily Citizenship"

Technocrat

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Republic_Of_Public posted this link in another thread & I thought it deserved some discussion & review on it's own. Thanks for the link R-O-P.

There's No Such Thing As An Illegal Alien

Mr. Stevens primes is that there can't be "Illegal Aliens" based on the anarchist theory of "Voluntary Citizenship".
However, just as it’s a myth there’s a "country" or "nation" called the "United States," there’s no such thing as an "illegal alien." They’re all part of the government hoax .
My personal feeling is that if he really feels his anarchist ideas are valid, he needs to visit Somalia & experience them in practice.

I would like to hear is what y'all have to say on the topic.

Thanks for the highlight. It may be a little thing but I'm cheered.

These people have no idea why nations, kingdoms or tribes have even existed yet they reckon they've the right to undemocratically hamper enforcement agents from doing their jobs.

Did you know that even military invasions into Britain by the likes of the Romans have been referred to as examples of 'immigration' by Leftists? With logic-chopping like that, no wonder the world of the rioter is upside-down!

My personal feeling is that if he really feels his anarchist ideas are valid, he needs to visit Somalia & experience them in practice.

I second that. When these 'good' anarchists have gone on the rampage, they cause as much damage as any other reckless, disrespectful treasonous thugs.

Last edited:
anarcho-capitalist ideas are certainly invalid, somalia being a good example

Back
Top Bottom