• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

On a scale from one (bad) to nine (excellent) how would you rate Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin?

On a scale from one (bad) to nine (excellent) how would you rate Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin?

• below one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

What are the criteria you want us to rate him on? A poll without any definitions is meaningless.

What are the criteria you want us to rate him on?
I do not WANT you to do anything.
Just apply your common sense - that will do.

2 out of 2 already say: below one

Now:

5 x below one
1 x 1

Dumb poll. Try harder.

Below 0, of course.

A human being that deserves to be called a human being does not bomb a hospital, killing a pregnant woman and her baby.

That he has been allowed to rape Russia for twenty years is a crime against humanity.

A human being that deserves to be called a human being does not bomb a hospital, killing a pregnant woman and her baby.
That he has been allowed to rape Russia for twenty years is a crime against humanity.
So it is, unfortunately. :(

Seven out of 8 now say: below one (n)(n)(n)

I voted "1" based on the "below 1" option because it effectively breaks the scale. Is he very bad? Yes. Is he "Pol Pot who murdered a quarter of the population of Cambodia" bad? No. Hitler bad? No. Stalin bad? No. Mao Zedong bad? No. I mean, hell, is he even Xi Jinping bad? No.

Could he get that bad? Probably.

I mean, right now he's a run of the mill monster on the world stage compared to that crowd.

Edit: If I had to name a historical parallel to Putin, I'd probably pick Benito Mussilini.

Last edited:
Below 0, of course.

I thought of including below zero as an option.
You can see "below one" as also below zero.

What are we rating him on? Looks? As a person? political leader? father? Gay icon?

Back
Top Bottom