• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Omorasa's Tapes? Where Are They?

Omorasa's Tapes

• Trump Blackmailed her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She sold out to Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This past summer omorasa said she had hundreds of tapes on Donald Trump and Co. But there haven't been any leaks from them. So it seems to me that someone shut her up or she was lying. What do you think?

This past summer omorasa said she had hundreds of tapes on Donald Trump and Co. But there haven't been any leaks from them. So it seems to me that someone shut her up or she was lying. What do you think?

If she had them she would have used them to extend her 15 minutes in the spot light. She was full of BS.

She worked for Trump. One skill Trump likes is the ability to lie. Her ability to lie for Trump was in her ability to just lie.

So she lied.

Other: Nobody cared.

She lied. Just like Trump lied when he implied he had tapes of his meetings with Comey.

Omorosa and Trump - a match made in reality TV Hell.

She's a top-notch drama queen. The answer is obvious.

I like her. I think she is good for politics. I'm pretty sure she was shucking and jiving Trump just to **** with his head. If so, good on her.

I think Trump, using his Russian contacts, had her “disappeared”.

I think I don't care about, don't wonder about, and won't think about her "tapes" and the significance of their content until they appear.

Probably no tapes. Omarosa reminds me of the Shuckabee .... both graduated from a religious school and both are habitual liars.

There is so much going on with Trump who cares about her and her tapes.

Personally, I think the whole "tapes" thing was a lie to promote her book; she figured people would want to know what was on those tapes, and book sales would skyrocket!

There is, however, a slim possibility that when Mueller's team came knocking, they confiscated the tapes, thoroughly interviewed her, and let her know in no uncertain terms what legal jeopardy she would incur if she started yapping her fat trap about the "evidence" in public....

Nah, no way could that big-mouthed bitch keep a secret like that. She lied. :lol:

I like her. I think she is good for politics. I'm pretty sure she was shucking and jiving Trump just to **** with his head. If so, good on her.

But that means that she was also jiving with all the liberals she misled. You know, the ones who started praising her to the skies once they thought she was going to give them their "magic bullet."

Trump surrounds himself with thieves, liars, grifters and publicity wh*res. Should it come as any surprise Omarosa was making stuff up?

So what if she did? What would we find out? That Trump is crude? Arrogant? Self centered? Oooooooohh, wow! Bombshell!:roll:

She lied.

She had a book to sell.

Who knows?

Maybe he should try suing her for defamation so we can find out.

I loathe the fact that this reality TV level tripe is what passes for politics. We have a major drug problem in this country to the point that white deaths are actually outpacing their births in a majority of states, yet we talk about some stupid innuendo that is ultimately meaningless.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/white-minority-population.html

We could even talk about the fact that affirmative action is negatively impacting whites and Asians, or that wages, especially of black Americans, have been falling for decades.

Nope, we can't talk about serious issues because we have this garbage drama that our media outlets are obsessed with.

Last edited:
I'm more interested in the Cohen tapes and hope he brings them with him for his testimony before Congress on Feb. 7th.

I would say that she lied. If she had anything then it would have been leaked by now either by her or someone in the FBI.

Sorry your troll poll didn't come out the way you wanted.

The liberals disappointed yet again......

She lied. Just like Trump lied when he implied he had tapes of his meetings with Comey.

Omorosa and Trump - a match made in reality TV Hell.

I think there is a quite a difference between ""there could be" and "there are" ... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom