• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Omicron was engineered!

phoenix2020

Founder, Cyborg Gorillas
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Here's my conspiracy theory: someone created the omicron variant deliberately as a highly infectious, relatively mild virus to crowd out and eliminate other variants, so we can pull out of this pandemic once and for all.

Sure, it's not quite up there with 2020 election fraud and vaccine-induced magnetism, but surely there's something here? :)

Here's my conspiracy theory: someone created the omicron variant deliberately as a highly infectious, relatively mild virus to crowd out and eliminate other variants, so we can pull out of this pandemic once and for all.

Sure, it's not quite up there with 2020 election fraud and vaccine-induced magnetism, but surely there's something here? :)
Omicron was allowed to be in existence because these moronic Trump-like anti-vaxers prevented the virus from becoming extinct.

Omicron was allowed to be in existence because these moronic Trump-like anti-vaxers prevented the virus from becoming extinct.
This is a fascinating spin on the conspiracy theory. You’re suggesting that South African anti-vaxxer Trumpers were behind it! I never even knew that such a group existed! Please, do you have more information on the anti-vaccine, pro Trump movement in Africa?

Reactions: 505
This is a fascinating spin on the conspiracy theory. You’re suggesting that South African anti-vaxxer Trumpers were behind it! I never even knew that such a group existed! Please, do you have more information on the anti-vaccine, pro Trump movement in Africa?
we wiped out polio because everyone got the vaccine...........it wasn't politicized....

we wiped out polio because everyone got the vaccine...........it wasn't politicized....

Many people feel more protective of other people's children ... than of other people's parents and grandparents.

Many people feel more protective of other people's children ... than of other people's parents and grandparents.
No doubt-------but this virus can mutate, and lack of action by these anti-vaxers help the virus do what it wants......etc...................and the hospitals are so stressed out that other patients will not get the help they need, including kids-----it happened to our family already.....

Sure but let’s back to your theory about South African Trumpers. How many do you think there are and who is their leader?

Reactions: 505
The virus was identified in Africa, that doesn’t mean it originated there.

Omicron is actually a crypto currency. There I said it.

To be fair, it isn't really our covidiots. It's the literal billions with no vaccines at all and deep poverty, crowded together that are where the variants are coming from.

It's a global world, so what is there will end up here, eventually.

Even best case, like south Korea, we'd still see outbreaks because of this.

But in a world of Facebook and amazon I've never understood why we haven't leveraged technology more than we have.

I envisioned an app that lets you form a circle of friends and if somebody gets exposed they can let each other know, get tested.

This alone would go a long way to containment while maintaining a semblance of normalcy.

One distressing thing I've noticed is folks getting it and not telling people they've been around. Some kind of shame or something. Which is ridiculous, because we're all gonna catch some variant eventually, if we haven't already.

Which brings up another point. Why don't we have tests to see if one has had it? The natural immunity numbers are pretty nonexistent. I gotta estimate that there are at least two or three asymptomatic cases for every one tested.

Plus there's the "deeper" more durable parts of the immune system that are boosted a little by the vaccines and are "better" than the ones leveraged by the vaccines. I wonder if the boosters add to that cohort a little at a time and will over time produce more durable immunity.

I don't think it goes away. I think we just get immune enough over time that it fades to a nuisance illness for most. Just-a-cold kind of thing.

To be fair, it isn't really our covidiots. It's the literal billions with no vaccines at all and deep poverty, crowded together that are where the variants are coming from.

It's a global world, so what is there will end up here, eventually.
...and if 95% were vaccinated a lot more people would have lived and/or been healthier, etc, etc...
Even best case, like south Korea, we'd still see outbreaks because of this.

But in a world of Facebook and amazon I've never understood why we haven't leveraged technology more than we have.

I envisioned an app that lets you form a circle of friends and if somebody gets exposed they can let each other know, get tested.

This alone would go a long way to containment while maintaining a semblance of normalcy.

One distressing thing I've noticed is folks getting it and not telling people they've been around. Some kind of shame or something. Which is ridiculous, because we're all gonna catch some variant eventually, if we haven't already.
That was just trump's example......but yeah...
Which brings up another point. Why don't we have tests to see if one has had it? The natural immunity numbers are pretty nonexistent. I gotta estimate that there are at least two or three asymptomatic cases for every one tested.

Plus there's the "deeper" more durable parts of the immune system that are boosted a little by the vaccines and are "better" than the ones leveraged by the vaccines. I wonder if the boosters add to that cohort a little at a time and will over time produce more durable immunity.

I don't think it goes away. I think we just get immune enough over time that it fades to a nuisance illness for most. Just-a-cold kind of thing.

The democratic movement is chief storyteller and chief conspiracy theorist. You just don't know it yet.

As long as the global south is not vaccinated (because not having access to the vaccines they need) there will be more mutations.

As long as the global south is not vaccinated (because not having access to the vaccines they need) there will be more mutations.
The vaccine was only created to bring more harm, not to help.

The vaccine was only created to bring more harm, not to help.
No it was created to help those who can afford it, not to help everyone, and that's the problem.

No it was created to help those who can afford it, not to help everyone, and that's the problem.
Covid is a biological weapon, this is not a joke. Do you really think China hasnt declared war on the United States?

If china is behind this, which they are, any vaccine cannot be trusted, since China owns over 90% of our pharmaceutical industry.

Covid is a biological weapon, this is not a joke. Do you really think China hasnt declared war on the United States?

If china is behind this, which they are, any vaccine cannot be trusted, since China owns over 90% of our pharmaceutical industry.
It was created by the CIA and their 5G agent Bill Gates as a biological attack on China at least according to random people on Weibo, who also claims CIA agent Elon Musk is launching satellites for the purpose of hindering the Chinese space program by cluttering space with his junk.

It was created by the CIA and their 5G agent Bill Gates as a biological attack on China at least according to random people on Weibo, who also claims CIA agent Elon Musk is launching satellites for the purpose of hindering the Chinese space program by cluttering space with his junk.
It was created by the deep state against US not China.

And you are right, Musk has junk. He has nothing of substance.

It was created by the deep state against US not China.

And you are right, Musk has junk. He has nothing of substance.
It was created by Britain and Israel and it's genetically engineered to target Iranians.

Back
Top Bottom