• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OMG "All the scientist" were WRONG.

So in your opinion scientist are right 100% of the time and we should bow at the alter and do whatever they say? Are they god to you?

Oh, no, but my chicken entrails are right every time. Even my tea leaves aren't as reliable.

Last edited:
LOL...

That's a funny excuse, especially after finding this:

Why hasn't there been any major volcanic action reported by Skeptical science since 2000?

Oh, no, but my chicken entrails are right every time. Even my tea leaves aren't as reliable.

When it came to predicting Mt St Helens recovery your chicken entrails would have been at least as accurate as the scientist and when it comes to AGW predictions ditto, Ditto. No warming in over a decade as C02 levels have soared.

When it came to predicting Mt St Helens recovery your chicken entrails would have been at least as accurate as the scientist and when it comes to AGW predictions ditto, Ditto. No warming in over a decade as C02 levels have soared.

Wow! That's just eerie. The tea leaves and the chicken entrails both agreed that there was a 100% chance of the bogus "global warming ended" argument being brought up. And to think that some people don't think chicken entrails and tea leaves are scientific! Next, they'll be trying to tell me that my Tarot cards are just superstition as well. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom