• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

OMG a "racist" joke! A look on Hispanics being the fastest growing minority

neccy60

Reaction score
Ahem, my first time posting my crude humor. So, let's get to it:

Three men on are a plane: a Chinese man, a Mexican man, and an American man. They each had brought goods from their country and had loaded the plane with them. However, the plane was small, and it began to crash towards the ground. To save themselves, they decided to throw away the goods from their countries that they didn't need. The Chinese man threw away his rice because :"We have too much rice in my country". The Mexican threw away his tortillas because: "We have too mnay tortillas in my country". Then the American threw out the Mexican because "We have too many Mexicans in my country".

Read and Review, please. :2razz:

lol - funny. :)

Hopefully folks will not take this completly serious.

If I took it seriously, I wouldn't live in Los Angeles.

DISGUSTINGLY RACIST!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

I AM SO OFFENDED!

Funny :mrgreen: People need to lighten up and not be so politically correct.

if only it was an original joke.

I still like that one

I l)ked it. I will agree that jokes like these are endangered due to the out of control pc in this country. It seems jokes in general are becoming extinct.

That's so hilarious!

Nope an I never hear these kind of jokes upstate because everything most be politically correct.

galenrox said:
You're from Connecticut? Yeah, my grandma lives out there, and I **** EVERYONE off
Yeah, I am I live by the shoreline though. I hate the weather also, an a lot of lots of liberally bias media and people. For me I am neutral, I just tend to side with Reps. more often than Dems.

Back
Top Bottom