• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Omar Mateen in video working as security.

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Omar Mateen in video working as security.

In the following video you can see Mateen working as security.
His voiced opinion is that of a nut-job.

Start at the 35:56 mark.

Well, he certainly didn't seem to mind sharing his opinions.

Last edited:
Sounds staged to me.

Sounds staged to me.
Staged? How so?

He sounds like he doesn't care about the job he is doing.

Also sounds like he is ignorant.
Also looks like they hired the cheapest security they could and did not care if they were professional or not.

Staged? How so?

He sounds like he doesn't care about the job he is doing.

Also sounds like he is ignorant.
Also looks like they hired the cheapest security they could and did not care if they were professional or not.

he immediately launched into that rant with someone who is supposedly a total stranger, with no prompting at all. Much of it not even on-topic. Felt very artificial.

he immediately launched into that rant with someone who is supposedly a total stranger, with no prompting at all. Much of it not even on-topic. Felt very artificial.
It is an edited video. Whether it flowed freely or was prompted really can not be determined from the video.
Nor does it actually matter if it was or not.

I see him putting his job on line just by voicing that.

But hey, why don't you contact the interviewer and see if she prompted him or if it was scripted.
I would bet you they would say it wasn't.

Yeah, not the way a rational person would talk.

Oh...

It is an edited video. Whether it flowed freely or was prompted really can not be determined from the video.
Nor does it actually matter if it was or not.

I see him putting his job on line just by voicing that.

But hey, why don't you contact the interviewer and see if she prompted him or if it was scripted.
I would bet you they would say it wasn't.

People posing scripted material as unscripted would tell me it wasn't scripted?

You don't say.

People posing scripted material as unscripted would tell me it wasn't scripted?

You don't say.
Is that what you think they were doing? That's nice.
Still does confirm that what he was saying was staged.

Good luck with that.

Is that what you think they were doing? That's nice.
Still does confirm that what he was saying was staged.

Good luck with that.
I just said it feels staged. Whether or not it is, doesn't really make much of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom