• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Malley, Sanders, Webb outline potential path over Clinton to win 2016 Democratic Wh

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
[h=1]O'Malley, Sanders, Webb outline potential path over Clinton to win 2016 Democratic White House nomination[/h]The walls are crumbling for the left...You gotta love it.:)

Re: O'Malley, Sanders, Webb outline potential path over Clinton to win 2016 Democrati

O'Malley, Sanders, Webb outline potential path over Clinton to win 2016 Democratic White House nomination

The walls are crumbling for the left...You gotta love it.:)

Since when has the number of choices is a bad thing? If it was, the RNC will have a problem. LOL

Re: O'Malley, Sanders, Webb outline potential path over Clinton to win 2016 Democrati

So the right-wingers here mock "the left" for "coronating" Hillary, then one makes the claim that competition for the nomination means the "walls are crumbling." I have no doubt that the usual suspects will rush to agree with NP's asinine assertion.

Would be nice if someone actually does run against her Highness..
O'Malley was on Face the Nation touting his Baltimore mayoral and Md. state governor experience.
That's all well and good but he's going to have to come after her.

So the right-wingers here mock "the left" for "coronating" Hillary, then one makes the claim that competition for the nomination means the "walls are crumbling." I have no doubt that the usual suspects will rush to agree with NP's asinine assertion.

They have no one else to run and even Hiltery is just 4 more years of despair and failure.

Would be nice if someone actually does run against her Highness..
O'Malley was on Face the Nation touting his Baltimore mayoral and Md. state governor experience.
That's all well and good but he's going to have to come after her.

Martian "The rain tax" O'Malley...No thank you.

They have no one else to run and even Hiltery is just 4 more years of despair and failure.

I dunno, looks like they have (at least) three others who are running, as per the OP.

Since when has the number of choices is a bad thing? If it was,
the RNC will have a problem.

LOL

The old White men who control the GOP will run someone who they like who will be way too far to the right to have a chance.

I predict that Navy Pride will support this person.

O'Malley, Sanders, Webb outline potential path over Clinton to win 2016 Democratic White House nomination

The walls are crumbling for the left...You gotta love it.

In a representative democracy, the most effective way to influence public policy is forcing candidates for public office to compete for voter approval. O'Malley, Sanders, Webb, and their supporters probably have no hope of defeating Clinton but they can make her aware of competing policy directions and may be able to force her to commit to them by showing her the popularity of their candidacies. That's not crumbling. It's the nature of politics.

Last edited:

What's wrong with a rain tax. Why would that make O'Malley unacceptable?

The fact you can not understand either of those is sad and the very reason why I favor school choice and school vouchers.

What is wrong with it? It is a moronic idea that does not but steal more the wealth of over taxes property owners.

That and his stance on Gun Control, Illegal immigration and many other points.

I dunno, looks like they have (at least) three others who are running, as per the OP.

The super delegates (you know the people that really run your party) will not pick them.

Tell us all about that after she wins next year.

Why would she win?

Why?

What does she have that Barrack does not have more of already and the American people are rejecting more and more.

Factor in a media is not in her pocket and the fact the RINO`s will not make it out of the primary, she will have to fight harder and harder for voters which she will have to run ever further to the left of Obama which I am not sure how the Hell that is possible.

She has nothing to offer but the same tried rhetoric, the same ideas of the last 8 years which have been a never ending cycle of failure again an increasingly hostile base that has been hit by the rescission, illegal immigration, stagnating wages, rising cost of living, inflation, sky rocketing college costs and that is leaving out train wreak of Obamacare.

Factor in her lies and failures including ignoring the security reports in the months leading to the Benghazi attack with her shrill and unlikable nature..

At best she brings nothing, at best.

Facing a populist candidate with personality and riding a wave of justifiable rage and anger about the people of America being screwed over by both parties like Ted Cruz or Rand Paul or both on a ticket...It is over.

Then again no party has been able to keep the White House for more then 8 years other then Reagan and Bush.

Why would she win?

Why?

What does she have that Barrack does not have more of already and the American people are rejecting more and more.

Factor in a media is not in her pocket and the fact the RINO`s will not make it out of the primary, she will have to fight harder and harder for voters which she will have to run ever further to the left of Obama which I am not sure how the Hell that is possible.

She has nothing to offer but the same tried rhetoric, the same ideas of the last 8 years which have been a never ending cycle of failure again an increasingly hostile base that has been hit by the rescission, illegal immigration, stagnating wages, rising cost of living, inflation, sky rocketing college costs and that is leaving out train wreak of Obamacare.

Factor in her lies and failures including ignoring the security reports in the months leading to the Benghazi attack with her shrill and unlikable nature..

At best she brings nothing, at best.

Facing a populist candidate with personality and riding a wave of justifiable rage and anger about the people of America being screwed over by both parties like Ted Cruz or Rand Paul or both on a ticket...It is over.

Then again no party has been able to keep the White House for more then 8 years other then Reagan and Bush.

Franklin D. Roosevelt (D) served 3 full terms and died on the 83rd day of his 4th term.

No other president has served as long as he did.

"There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Martian "The rain tax" O'Malley...No thank you.
Ya I know. I have relatives in Maryland.
His taxes drove a lot of us out of there..still I like his "metrics governing"

Martin O'Malley
Everyone knows Martin O'Malley is a numbers guy. The data-driven approach to policy and administration that he created as mayor of Baltimore, known as "CitiStat," has been copied by cities across the country. Now, as governor of Maryland, O'Malley is showing that states, too, can improve performance by measuring what they do and relentlessly monitoring their progress.
Underneath O'Malley's "stat" talk is a deeper view about how to effect change in the public sector. Whether the issue is education, public safety or economic development, O'Malley says, the problems are complex and the bureaucracies are fragmented. In his view, government won't improve unless leaders dissect the interrelations between different agencies and hold them accountable for meeting measurable goals.

Does it matter, you can't vote against the interest of Goldman-Sacs.

The super delegates (you know the people that really run your party) will not pick them.

My party?

The fact you can not understand either of those is sad and the very reason why I favor school choice and school vouchers.

What is wrong with it? It is a moronic idea that does not but steal more the wealth of over taxes property owners.

That and his stance on Gun Control, Illegal immigration and many other points.

You still haven't explained the defects of the rain tax.

[h=1]O'Malley, Sanders, Webb outline potential path over Clinton to win 2016 Democratic White House nomination[/h]The walls are crumbling for the left...You gotta love it.:)

Since when is competition bad? I you think that way, the republican party is really in trouble. Makes no sense.

This is just anti-tax whining. What do you think is wrong with the tax?

Because it has no value other then to steal the wealth of property owners..

Since when is competition bad? I you think that way, the republican party is really in trouble. Makes no sense.

No, it is not, if anything we are being prove right in our predictions...Then again when America is bankrupted by entitlements I wonder who you will blame then.

Back
Top Bottom