• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Malley Endorses O'Rourke for President

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
And they're off...O'Rourke is following Obama's path to victory!

“While I will not be running in 2020, I would like to put my faith and trust in a fearless American future,” O’Malley wrote.

“And, I believe the new leader who can best bring us together and turn us around to create that better American future, is Beto O’Rourke.”

O'Malley says he won't run for president, endorses O'Rourke

Last edited:
I often wish O'Malley had opposed Trump in 2016, since I would have voted for him.

Beto is sure making quite the splash.

For some reason the voters wanted the controversial candidates in 2016. O'Malley wasn't one of them although I think he would have made a great president. Maybe he'll be a VP pick for O'Rourke? The two O's? :lamo

Last edited:
This is why the Democratic Party loves O'Rouke:

O'Rourke married Amy Hoover Sanders, the daughter of Louann and William Sanders, at her parents' ranch in Lamy, New Mexico, on September 24, 2005.[21] William Sanders is a real estate developer who managed a real estate portfolio estimated at $20 billion by Bloomberg News.[188] Louann Sanders is the director of education development for the La Fe Community Development Corporation and executive director of the La Fe Preparatory charter school.[189]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beto_O'Rourke

The Democratic Party is the lapdog of the super rich. O'Rouke married into 20 BILLION dollars. This gives him god-like status in the Democratic Party.

O'Rourke married Amy Hoover Sanders, the daughter of Louann and William Sanders, at her parents' ranch in Lamy, New Mexico, on September 24, 2005.[21] William Sanders is a real estate developer who managed a real estate portfolio estimated at $20 billion by Bloomberg News.[188] Louann Sanders is the director of education development for the La Fe Community Development Corporation and executive director of the La Fe Preparatory charter school.[189]

The Democratic Party is the lapdog of the super rich. O'Rouke married into 20 BILLION dollars. This gives him god-like status in the Democratic Party.
How could you miss so badly?

You like to jump to conclusions. Contrary to what you may think democrats don't believe money in itself is bad. Especially if you make it honestly via hard work and/or brains. It's those the wallow in greed and corruption to acquire more and more that is despicable. And Trump is the epitome of that.

BTW I've know men and women had fathers that were quite wealthy and even some that had fathers that were crooks. Many did not take after their fathers.

I'm guessing you believe in stereotypes too?

The Democratic Party is the lapdog of the super rich.

Like the Republicans aren't? lol

They put a real estate conman into the Presidency. The R's are no better than the D's.

Too bad you couldn't have gleaned the part where the mother is involved in two different areas of education. You only got the "OMGZ SOMEBODY IS RICH" part.

What do you have against education?

Hey what can I say. I can be a little slow at first but I usually get it.
And I wouldn't have messed with you unless I liked you, and knew it wasn't true! ;)

You like to jump to conclusions. Contrary to what you may think democrats don't believe money in itself is bad. Especially if you make it honestly via hard work and/or brains. It's those the wallow in greed and corruption to acquire more and more that is despicable. And Trump is the epitome of that.

BTW I've know men and women had fathers that were quite wealthy and even some that had fathers that were crooks. Many did not take after their fathers.

I'm guessing you believe in stereotypes too?

I'm pretty sure that 95% of thew Democrat platform is based on the principle that NOBODY can make money on their own and that government is necessary to insure that those who have money give it back to the people they stole it from. Remember Barack's "you didn't build that" comment?

For some reason the voters wanted the controversial candidates in 2016. O'Malley wasn't one of them although I think he would have made a great president. Maybe he'll be a VP pick for O'Rourke? The two O's? :lamo

That would secure the Irish vote for sure.

The prematurity of his "endorsement" makes it more an encouragement.

Back
Top Bottom