• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ole Joe pandering and lying again.

This thread needs bigger text.

This thread needs bigger text.

Or just to use the thread already created in General.

But Biden is talking about Lewis Howard Latimer. He came up with the carbon filament that allowed practical use of the light bulb. Edison certainly patented the light bulb, but it was Latimer's contribution that led it to the commercial success of the light bulb.

But Biden is talking about Lewis Howard Latimer. He came up with the carbon filament that allowed practical use of the light bulb. Edison certainly patented the light bulb, but it was Latimer's contribution that led it to the commercial success of the light bulb.

Now you're gonna get him all torqued up again.

He didn’t invent the filament. He invented a new manufacturing process for the filament.

...And Biden invented electricity so he could get his shock treatments before public appearances. And he doesn't stutter, either. It's just residual delerium tremors from the therapy. And here's another shocker, America. The Littlest Mermaid isn't real. It just goes to show what Disney can do with Roseann Barr, mother of our AG. From Biden's lips to your ears, America.

He didn’t invent the filament. He invented a new manufacturing process for the filament.

The end result is that his contributions to the light bulb helped to propel it to the commercial success it was.

I guess one good thing from Biden's speech is that at least more people are looking up Latimer.

Edison was a thieving prick who stole so many inventions and bullied people into selling their rights.

The end result is that his contributions to the light bulb helped to propel it to the commercial success it was.

I guess one good thing from Biden's speech is that at least more people are looking up Latimer.

I don’t know if that’s true or not. Edison’s manufacturing process was a different patent.

A slew of people contributed to the invention of the incandescent light bulb.

Thomas Edison didn't just wake up one fine morning and have a Eureka! moment.

“..........OMG, and the telephone!”

Crack a book before hitting “post!”

Lewis Howard Latimer - Wikipedia

Shuddup your ugly diseased commie postin' cakehole dumm libturd! Trump® voters think for ourselfs, dont need no librul democRat party, $oros sponsered librul book leanin', indoctornation cinners, nossir! Trump® says the things we all think, we are free™ patriotic™, 'murican exceptshunall, peeple, with freedom of thout, unlike libturd soshallist commie fashists!!!!!!!!! Git outta here with your commie propaganda sorce, WikiLIBRULpedia! Dumm libturd gawd hatin, baby slawterin, sikkoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/Trumpanzee Mode]:cool:

A slew of people contributed to the invention of the incandescent light bulb.

Thomas Edison didn't just wake up one fine morning and have a Eureka! moment.

Yeah I can't cont how many time I have heard that Business blaze vidoe or some other Simon Whistler narration of the complicated isse. It's just beyond simpletons "educated" Americans from the dark ages of American education.

Now liberals are claiming a black guy invented the lightbulb?

Why Don't We Teach History? "A Black Man Invented The Lightbulb, Not A White Guy Named Edison"

Joe Biden: Why Don't We Teach History? "A Black Man Invented The Lightbulb, Not A White Guy Named Edison" | Video | RealClearPolitics

And the left is stupid enough to believe it.

Edison patented the first commercial working lightbulb in 1879. Latimer patented an upgrade top the lightbulb in 1882. The competitor that Latimer worked for filed for patents in 1878, but I didn't see a patent approved date, and it only worked inside the laboratory.

Latimer should be held in high regard. As the son of an escaped slave, he is an example that blacks should look at as proof, that the white man isn't holding them back.

Back to Joe (dementia) Biden. President Carter recently said:

"I hope there's an age limit," Carter said with a laugh as he answered audience questions on Tuesday during his annual report at the Carter Center in Atlanta. "If I were just 80 years old, if I was 15 years younger, I don't believe I could undertake the duties I experienced when I was president."

'''I hope there'''s an age limit''': Jimmy Carter says he couldn'''t have handled presidency at 80

Now liberals are claiming a black guy invented the lightbulb?

Why Don't We Teach History? "A Black Man Invented The Lightbulb, Not A White Guy Named Edison"

Joe Biden: Why Don't We Teach History? "A Black Man Invented The Lightbulb, Not A White Guy Named Edison" | Video | RealClearPolitics

That is a quote by the candidate with dementia - Joe Biden!!

I guess that his dementia made him forget to mention this while in the halls of Congress for 40 years and as VP for 8 years.

Another Biden quote -

"That Black Wall Street in Oklahoma was burned to the ground," Biden recalled. "Anybody know? We don't teach them. We have to give people facts. Teach them what is out there."
The burning of the Black Wall Street in Oklahoma occurred during the Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921.

Wiki - search for Black Wall Street - Tulsa race massacre - Wikipedia

This subject came up recently when Trump went on a trip to Tulsa 2.5 months ago on 20 June, 2020.

Why did Biden not inform us of the Black Wall Street burning down then? Probably because of his dementia.

Why did he just mention this today? Could be dementia; however, I believe that Biden got a black history book and is trying to win points by making it seem that he knows black history.

What a total jackass. If Biden really knew black history, he would have mentioned the Black Wall Street burning down during the Tulsa Race Massacre that occurred 99 years ago and again - had he known this fact, he would have called for a complete investigation to punish all those involved (at least in Biden's mind this would be possible).

Bottom line - Biden is a fake; a phony by pretending to know all about black history, which he does not. Dementia likely prevented him from remembering visiting this subject just 2.5 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom