• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OldFatGuy told me that he knew politics better than me...

imagep

Villiage Idiot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
You've missed your opportunity.

He insisted that he knew more than me because he lived in New York and understood the voters there and the dynamics of their politics. He seemed to be very angry about my prediction that she would win by a landslide again.

Guess he was mistaken. I have been waiting for the opportunity to say "I told you so", so here it is:

AOC wins NY Democratic primary against Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, CNN projects - CNNPolitics

OldFatGuy knew everything better than everybody.

So I take it he isn't around any more.

OFG has left the building...:2razz:

So I take it he isn't around any more.

Kicked to the curb. Unable to maintain behavior of a sufficient standard for an internet forum.

This news is crushing to me, does it show?

source.gif

I loved his stories and told him so.

A large majority of his stories were overblown, but you are not alone. A lot of people seemed to like his stories, until you said something that he disagreed with. Then all of a sudden, he wasn't this warm, cuddly Teddy Ruxpin anymore.

I also thought his stories were great, too!

Many of his tales exceeded my attention span............KISS, keep it short and sweet!

Many of his tales exceeded my attention span............KISS, keep it short and sweet!

Exactly...I ain't got time to indulge old people cuz I'm old myself...time's runnin' out...:2razz:

I wasn't a fan of his stories.

Repulsive.

I am not a non-violent conservative, however I don't believe a kick in the throat is enough. A quality, refined beating that left no portion of her body free of pain for months and significant pain for the rest of her life would make for a good beginning.

A large majority of his stories were overblown, but you are not alone. A lot of people seemed to like his stories, until you said something that he disagreed with. Then all of a sudden, he wasn't this warm, cuddly Teddy Ruxpin anymore.

I didn't ever really see Old Fat Guy that way (although his delight in his grandchildren and admiration for his wife seemed genuine to me), but I'm sure you read many more of his posts than I did.

He insisted that he knew more than me because he lived in New York and understood the voters there and the dynamics of their politics. He seemed to be very angry about my prediction that she would win by a landslide again.

Guess he was mistaken. I have been waiting for the opportunity to say "I told you so", so here it is:

AOC wins NY Democratic primary against Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, CNN projects - CNNPolitics

If she wins in November, it very well could be her last term. That congressional district is probably getting the ax when NY has to cough up a couple seats to Texas after the census.

There is nothing warm and cuddly about Teddy Ruxpin!!

Teddy is evil looking,creepy, and gave me nightmares.....satan with fur.

Kicked to the curb. Unable to maintain behavior of a sufficient standard for an internet forum.

He was an odd poster. He rarely could stay on topic, and would write extremely long posts. Talking to him was a waste of time. The guy could not focus.

OldFatGuy knew everything better than everybody.

I got that vibe too. He would waste so much time trying to brag. He would get distracted by his own ego.

If she wins in November, it very well could be her last term. That congressional district is probably getting the ax when NY has to cough up a couple seats to Texas after the census.

Those voters won't be "axed", they will still be in a congressional district. AOC will likely still run in that district, and she is wildly popular, so I dunno why she wouldn't win again.

Or maybe, she will just have to move to the new districts in Texas, after all, Texas is no longer a solid red state, it's a pink state with lot's of purple and more and more spots of blue.

I loved his stories and told him so.

Wait,wat?

Old fat guy?

He was literally a nut. Unbalanced. Off his Jones. Bending the straight ball.

Come on, Nota. Even you must have known how ****ed up he was.

Even you.

Last edited:
Wait,wat?

Old fat guy?

He was literally a nut. Unbalanced. Off his Jones. Bending the straight ball.

Come on, Nota. Even you must have known how ****ed up he was.

Even you.

What part of "I loved his stories" confuses you? Maybe read more thoughtfully rather than spending that time trying to insult me. :roll:

What part of "I loved his stories" confuses you? Maybe read more thoughtfully rather than spending that time trying to insult me. :roll:

I didn't insult you.

I called your on your bull****.

Perhaps rather than hating me, you might better spend your time loving Christ.

Or not. Your call.

Back
Top Bottom