• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Old candidates, old country

RobertU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
We seem destined to have old and feeble candidates competing for the highest office in the land. Perhaps it is God’s way of telling us we are an old and dying nation.

We seem destined to have old and feeble candidates competing for the highest office in the land. Perhaps it is God’s way of telling us we are an old and dying nation.

Old, dying, and corrupt.

Cause and effect?

You can always immigrate to a new country.

East Timor hasn't been around for very long. I'm sure they'd take you.

Nothing to stop you from voting for Buttigieg.

We've had far more partisan periods and endured far more corruption in this country before and America came through the better for it. This too shall pass.

We've had far more partisan periods and endured far more corruption in this country before and America came through the better for it. This too shall pass.

Far more corruption than Trump? Which President bragged about a foreign nation helping him get elected?

Far more corruption than Trump? Which President bragged about a foreign nation helping him get elected?

No, Trump is the most corrupt president in American history. But the government corruption we see today is less widespread than it has been in the past, regardless of what the conspiracy theorists might have us believe. There is no "deep state." There is a corrupt individual at the head of the executive branch trying desperately to find other corrupt individuals to help him maintain his corruption, and, with the exception of a few lackeys, mostly failing to do so.

Well, we see Warren pretty spry and taking the lead, my hope is that Tulsi has time to take her.

I don't know why I'd want to do that to Tulsi, but I remember running when I was thirty-six from Hawaii and Hare Krishna, so it gives me an affinity.

We're not really very corrupt even Trump, except for his tax cut, it's just his business swagger.

Money runs things and that's OK.

The system works pretty good considering so many people it represents.

Really, the only thing holding it up is the work of the unseen Brotherhood.

They work for those who will someday join them.

In order to subjugate India and break her religious back her Holy cattle were slaughtered and Krishna said, "That was the end of this planet," and if not for intercession of the Brotherhood we would all be second dead.

Back
Top Bottom