• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Olbermann Smacks Down Koppel, Fox

Olbermann is a complete partisan hack and a moron. To put himself on par with Cronkite, Murrow, etc., is pathetic, even for him.

Olbermann is an abortion of a human being.

Olbermann is an abortion of a human being.
That's pretty sad commentary coming from somebody who identifies as being a conservative. :roll:

Olbermann is a complete partisan hack and a moron. To put himself on par with Cronkite, Murrow, etc., is pathetic, even for him.
A couple of days ago you said that I made your ignore list, now I know how credible you are. :lamo

Olbermann: For some lightweight like Koppel to imply 'I' am not fair & balanced, is simply preposterous. I herby declare Ted Koppel, Worst Person Ever. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Olbermann: For some lightweight like Koppel to imply 'I' am not fair & balanced, is simply preposterous. I herby declare Ted Koppel, Worst Person Ever. So let it be written, so let it be done.

The fact is that Obermann praised Koppel for his past performance (Iran Hostages), but not his more recent endeavours (Iraq war). Olermann's comments were spot on whether you like them or not.

Thanks for the video pb - Olbermann at his finest. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom