• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oksana vs Mel Gibson

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ok... TMZ has revealed that Oksana has been lying to the press and possibly the court!
There are many examples but here is just one: Oksana Claims Mel Targeted TMZ Exec In Death Plot | TMZ.com

Also Gibsons Ex says he has never done anything CLOSE to what Oksana is claiming. She is also been under investigation for extorsion.

So now...... I am on Mels side. I think this bitch provoked Mel and therefore she deserves everything she gets!

Yes, because Gibson is a PARAGON of mental stability

I was being sarcastic.

Frankly, I have to wonder why people tend to want to zealously defend stars when they are accused of a crime or misbehavior.

Even unto some...fairly crazy ends. I remember during Jackson's last trial there were people who were waving signs that said "HE WAS FRAMED" and equally idiotic things.

How can you be on the side of a proven anti-semitic asshole:confused:

That says a lot about you as a person and it is not pretty.

And I am not even going to really address your comment about she "provoked" Mel as it speaks about what a slimeball you must be.

Last edited:
I also have to ask who takes the word of TMZ for...anything. Stalkerazzi dont stop being stalkerazzi once they get their own TV show.

How can you be on the side of a proven anti-semitic asshole:confused:

That says a lot about you as a person and it is not pretty.

And I am not even going to really address your comment about she "provoked" Mel as it speaks about what a slimeball you must be.

He isnt anti-semitic. I think he was having a bad day. Dont be so shallow to judge someone after an incident the was especially stressful for him.
And everything points to how Mel is being extorted. Plus who knows WHAT this woman did to him! You know women do bad things too in relationsships. Look past that disgusting feminist bias on your shoulder and maybe you might learn something. :roll:

Just so you guys know....this is the way most Russian women are! Very manipulative and mala fide creatures. It is why I would never seriously date one much less marry one! Bad things are bound to happen, but I mean if you are easily manipulated than you would not know any better and think that you are in heaven because this hot babe is paying you attention. Even though her intentions are bad very bad.

Just so you guys know....this is the way most Russian women are! Very manipulative and mala fide creatures. It is why I would never seriously date one much less marry one! Bad things are bound to happen, but I mean if you are easily manipulated than you would not know any better and think that you are in heaven because this hot babe is paying you attention. Even though her intentions are bad very bad.
I've heard the same, from a russian nontheless.

He isnt anti-semitic. I think he was having a bad day. Dont be so shallow to judge someone after an incident the was especially stressful for him.
And everything points to how Mel is being extorted. Plus who knows WHAT this woman did to him! You know women do bad things too in relationsships. Look past that disgusting feminist bias on your shoulder and maybe you might learn something. :roll:

Dude, the man is a nutcase. How the hell can you defend this prick now? Have you heard all those tapes?

As far as him not being anti-semitic? You are in denial and for some odd reason seem to like this guy. Let me tell you what Mel needs: death.

You gotta be kiddinng me! You are gonna blame the Victim here and slam Russian women? What kind of man is That? You should check yourself:)

I dont suppose you can, y'know, prove this.

You gotta be kiddinng me! You are gonna blame the Victim here and slam Russian women? What kind of man is That? You should check yourself:)

I really don't care about either, but really you have got to be kidding me! I know enough Russian women and I know several men whose experiences with Russian women trumps mine. They all say the same things about them. Even Russian men do. It is why I said that normally a smart man would steer clear of a Russian women if he were smart, but many men are not because they think with their penis. he guys I know have lived in Russia for a long time due to their job and are most familiar with Russian women. There is this one guy who has a friend who married a Russian women and he bought her a present, a bmw for her bday. Well when he showed it to her she said why didn't you buy the bigger model instead? She wasn't happy with the gift she got!

A lot of Russian women are not good women, that is the truth. I never said all, I said most.

He's worth nearly a billion dollars.

She's a golddigger.

Yeah, I side with Mel. Of course, I blame him for getting married. He needs a few million taken away from him, unless he had the brain to get her to sign an iron-clad prenup.

Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.

Other than that I have no personal feelings about Mel Gibson and frankly it none of my business. Hollywood actors generally run their lives like a train wreck and without morals so perhaps most of these individuals along with most in this country and else should mind their own backyard instead of minding everyone else's.

I really don't care about either, but really you have got to be kidding me! I know enough Russian women and I know several men whose experiences with Russian women trumps mine. They all say the same things about them. Even Russian men do. It is why I said that normally a smart man would steer clear of a Russian women if he were smart, but many men are not because they think with their penis. he guys I know have lived in Russia for a long time due to their job and are most familiar with Russian women. There is this one guy who has a friend who married a Russian women and he bought her a present, a bmw for her bday. Well when he showed it to her she said why didn't you buy the bigger model instead? She wasn't happy with the gift she got!

A lot of Russian women are not good women, that is the truth. I never said all, I said most.

Well said!!!!!! And I live in Chicago and must 100% agree that Russian (and some Polish) women are BEYOND even this gold-digging Oksana bitch. They view men as weak for sex and dumb. They jump at their prey at the right moment and just not suck up their money with this type of crap but sometimes also hurt the men physically through hired help and/or family. I would never, EVER trust a Russian, Polish or other Eastern Bloc Eastern Bloc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia woman.
It is a KNOWN fact that no one really wants to speak of because there ARE some good women from that area too. But WHY take a chance?????

This is extorsion.

Dude, the man is a nutcase. How the hell can you defend this prick now? Have you heard all those tapes?

As far as him not being anti-semitic? You are in denial and for some odd reason seem to like this guy. Let me tell you what Mel needs: death.

The guy is a great fella. Dont judge him because of something he said while intoxicated at 2am while arrested for DUI. Im sure you say crazy-ass **** too! OH!!!! :shock:
LOOK! :shock: You just DID! You said Mel needs.... DEATH!?!? :roll:

You might want to see someone for this misplaced rage. The guy did nothing to YOU and he didnt even do anything illegal. Plus he is going through an extorion set-up with an assumed insane person!

Last edited:
The guy is a great fella.
Yeah, aside from the racism, sexism, homophobia, and juvenile sense of humor he's probably a great guy.

Dont judge him because of something he said while intoxicated at 2am while arrested for DUI.
Y'know, in my experience, when someone gets drunk and starts screaming about the Jews, it's usually because they have a genuine problem with Jews. "In vino veritas" has more truth in it than most people want to admit.

Y'know, in my experience, when someone gets drunk and starts screaming about the Jews, it's usually because they have a genuine problem with Jews. "In vino veritas" has more truth in it than most people want to admit.
In my experiences wine is not beer. Also when I have drinked too much beer I have been known to tell every one in sight just how much I love them. Does that mean that I am a loving person?

You are sterotyping and pretty much are trying to defend asswipe Mel. How can you? That tells me all I need to know about you.

And Gipper, I am shocked that you side with Mel. Not. Figures as you are a lot like him.

Giant Noodle, do you have a hard on for Mel? :2razz: Why else would you be defending this jerk? Also she was a great singer til she got involved with his controlling ass:roll:

Mel did nothing illegal? Beating a woman is illegal and so is child endangerment. And verbal abuse via threats is also illegal. Maybe you need to brush up on the laws in this country.

Last edited:
Dont play dumb. The maxim refers to alcohol in general and you know it.

Actually different congeners on alcohol effect people differently. Whiskey and me....... BAD mix. Tequila and me and Im dancing while buying folks drinks. Essentially the man has done excellent work and has been a good person on and off screen from what Ive READ and watched. One night will not change that for me. There is nothing wrong with Mel.

And Kali, Mels exwife has stated several times that Mel has NEVER been abusive in ANY way to her or children in 20+ years.

You are sterotyping and pretty much are trying to defend asswipe Mel. How can you? That tells me all I need to know about you.

I am not defending Mel and I am much less sterotyping. What I write are based off my experiences and observation. I am a thinking person and my mind changes often, but really what I wrote has much truth to it.

no anti semitism here..... "****ing Jews...the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."[

Back
Top Bottom