• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ok, this had gotta hurt. Likely voters see country more divided if Biden wins.

The division in this country has little to do with who's in the white house. It's not caused by trump or Biden, it's caused by you and I.

Actually Nixon in 1968

Yeah, but Nixon was a bit out an outlier.

And while Nixon hated, he hated everyone. The real blitz started during the Reagan/Carter contest.

Rasmussen Reports... not much of value there, and you have to pay them to find out who all they surveyed.

I agree. AFAIK (based on what is posted on political forums) no other poll company is friendly to Republicans, especially Donald Trump, in its survey results. Only Trump supporters like Rasmussen That is a giveaway nobody should trust them because if it was a neutral company, you would not see a pattern of pink, scarlet, crimson, and burgundy in every poll result.

"Likely voters" ring a bell?

Every polling company surveys "likely voters" and ONLY Rasmussen consistently produces Trump-friendly results. In fact, most polling companies consistently produce Biden-friendly results. The exceptions are in burgundy and navy states, of course.

Every polling company surveys "likely voters" and ONLY Rasmussen consistently produces Trump-friendly results. In fact, most polling companies consistently produce Biden-friendly results. The exceptions are in burgundy and navy states, of course.
Nope, not even close to fact. Many poll REGISTER votes, or All Adults. Oh, and a lot of those results are becoming less "Biden friendly". You really struck out on this post.

The election of Obama brought division because he was black, because of the color of his skin, and that really pissed off a lot of white folk, especially men. Electing a woman would be divisive because it would piss off a lot of men. And some women. How would you like to be born divisive because of the color of your skin or your gender?

Sounds like the claim that American is inherently racist and all whites are racist because they are white and have white privelege. So explain how a racist white American elected a black president"

So when is Trump going to condemn the violence and tell his supporters to stop inciting more violence? I say never because Trump wants division.

Trump'''s endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay legal fees for assault suspect - Los Angeles Times

Trump has condemned the violence. and are you seriously blaming Trump supporters for the violent actiona of the left? My god...could you please say that to as many people as you poasibly can before the election?

Actually Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and the boys and girls at Faux News brought the division.

Right wing propaganda is very effective

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, it is the left MSM who sow division day in and day out. Just take the protests, for one example. Would they dare report the truth that police on black killings are far better under Trump than under Obama? Nope. Doesn't fit their divisive agenda of blaming everything on Trump. Report the exact opposite and lead viewers to believe that police on black killings are getting worse not better. Piece de la resistance: when lefties burn lefty cities down, blame Trump for it and call Trump divisive.

Nope, not even close to fact. Many poll REGISTER votes, or All Adults. Oh, and a lot of those results are becoming less "Biden friendly". You really struck out on this post.

What percentage of Rasmussen polling participants use LANDLINES? You know, that old school handset tied to a phone line in your house..

Trump has condemned the violence. and are you seriously blaming Trump supporters for the violent actiona of the left? My god...could you please say that to as many people as you poasibly can before the election?

I heard Trump blame Governors and mayors for the violence but as far as condemning it, no he has not. I am blaming right wing Trump supporters for both causing and inciting violence while Trump cheers them on yes. You seem to think Trump and his supporters can break any laws they want and be pardoned.

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police - ABC News

Why are white supremacists protesting the deaths of black people?

White supremacists openly organize racist violence on Telegram, report finds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-biden-kenosha-portland/2020/08/30/42f50c50-ead5-11ea-ab4e-581edb849379_story.html

I heard Trump blame Governors and mayors for the violence but as far as condemning it, no he has not. I am blaming right wing Trump supporters for both causing and inciting violence while Trump cheers them on yes. You seem to think Trump and his supporters can break any laws they want and be pardoned.

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police - ABC News

Why are white supremacists protesting the deaths of black people?

White supremacists openly organize racist violence on Telegram, report finds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-biden-kenosha-portland/2020/08/30/42f50c50-ead5-11ea-ab4e-581edb849379_story.html

The governors and mayors are at fault. Who else do you think is allowing the violence to continue unchecked...Santa? America is diagusted by leftist traitors. Ive noticed even the lefties here in Ma have stopped Trump bashing. All that is left on the left is the deranged sickos.

The governors and mayors are at fault. Who else do you think is allowing the violence to continue unchecked...Santa? America is diagusted by leftist traitors. Ive noticed even the lefties here in Ma have stopped Trump bashing. All that is left on the left is the deranged sickos.

Mayors are to blame for the rise of White supremacy? Hardly. That "honor" is exclusivley Trumps. He is stoking the fires of division in a desperate attempt to save his reelection. It will fail. Americans know who is CIC and who has failed us again. Trump is a failed one term mistake that is costing the lives of 1000's of Americans every week. That will be his legacy.

Who really cares about Trump voters? I don't. If after four years of Trump you still support him, we have nothing in common and nothing to say to each other. I will tolerate you only because I have to at work. In my social life, I am culling the herd. If you are so warped and deranged that you still like him, jump in the lake with an anchor baby. The rest of us won't miss you one bit.

Who really cares about Trump voters? I don't. If after four years of Trump you still support him, we have nothing in common and nothing to say to each other. I will tolerate you only because I have to at work. In my social life, I am culling the herd. If you are so warped and deranged that you still like him, jump in the lake with an anchor baby. The rest of us won't miss you one bit.
If you have nothing to say why did you make this post? Think it'll hurt my feelings? :no:

Mayors are to blame for the rise of White supremacy? Hardly. That "honor" is exclusivley Trumps. He is stoking the fires of division in a desperate attempt to save his reelection. It will fail. Americans know who is CIC and who has failed us again. Trump is a failed one term mistake that is costing the lives of 1000's of Americans every week. That will be his legacy.

White supremacy? No they are responsible 100% for allowing the violent left to rampage on our streets. However you arrived at white supremacy is a fascinating trip into insanity however this is not the conapiracy section. Hey at least you guys dropped the russian spy angle. We are back to racism again everyone.

Same guy^ with a straight face is the one voting for the guy who eulogized a bona fide KKK exalted cyclops...Yeah buddy, it is us who are the white supremecists. Your candidate said Obama was a "clean" African American....yeah buddy we are the racists and not your ilk. Biden said you cant go into a 711 without a slight indian accent...and you are voting for him....yeah buddy you go with the white supremecist angle and then vote for the guy who refers to bona fide KKK members as his mentor. Leftist stupidity is fascinating. Yeah buddy vote against Trump...the guy who got historic low unemployment for blacks and who made MLK birthplace a national park. Inayead you are voting for the guy who in 1977 joined segregationists on busing. You are severely outmatched on this. Your position is a joke. A ****ing pathetic little joke. **points...says joke**

I think everything will depend on whether or not there is more black ghetto rioting. The black ghetto rioting that happened from 1964 to 1968 contributed to the election of Richard Nixon. Nevertheless, it happened during the Johnson Administration, so it was easy for Republicans to blame it on the Democrat Party. I have read that the Rodney King Riots that happened in 1992 were more destructive than the riots that followed the assassination of Martin Luther King. Nevertheless, the United States had a Republican president at the time, who had followed eight years of another Republican president. There were no riots of any significance during the Clinton administration. The crime rate steadily declined.

The electorate may blame the rioting on Trump's provocation. They may think the country needs to make a change. That will help Biden next November. The electorate may object to the fact that speakers at the Democratic National Convention hardly condemned the rioters at all. This will help Trump.

If the rioting continues after the next inauguration in January it will harm the presidency of whoever wins in November.

I am voting for Joe Biden. Nevertheless, your attitude, if widely spread, can lead to a civil war. The United States is polarized enough already. When people disagree with me I try to understand why they have the opinions they do. Maybe I can learn from them. Maybe they can learn from me. I dislike internet flame wars. I do enjoy discussing controversial issues with intelligent people who can discuss our disagreements without getting angry.

I share the anger Trump supporters feel for the rioters. I share their awareness that immigration is bad for the economic interests of American employees. Some of them dislike immigrants simply because they are foreigners. That is not my attitude. I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. Nevertheless, I am not so affluent that I can afford to be indifferent to the economic effects of immigration.

If you have nothing to say why did you make this post? Think it'll hurt my feelings? :no:

Just to insure you understand how the majority of America and world thinks about Trump supporters. Let there be no miscommunication from here on out.

You have the right to be as foolish as you wish. Feel free to exercise it.

Hera' Voting Guide for you:

View attachment 67293571

So how come the panel on the left is literally what’s happening in Trump’s America? What’s his plan to make the country look the panel on the right? Is it to stand around with a bible in his hand, because that didn’t work last time. I see you like comics so here you go.

5464B2C1-D4F7-47F5-B711-865769F4CE22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom