• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

OK, Shiping Bao...what was in his notes?

year2late

IIJAFM
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
What what was in his notes that were taken from him?

The guy was hot mess.

The guy was hot mess.

I believe the only thing we really know is that in his notes he wrote that he changed his opinion on the Maryjane and wether it may have had an effect on Trayvon at the time of his death and that he told Bernie that.

I would be wiling to bet he's going to be fired after that performance.

The guy was hot mess.

I betcha the word "opinion" was in there at least 87 times.

I believe the only thing we really know is that in his notes he wrote that he changed his opinion on the Maryjane and wether it may have had an effect on Trayvon at the time of his death and that he told Bernie that.

I would be wiling to bet he's going to be fired after that performance.

He was just odd. Kinda disgusting that he had to be the one to speak for the dead. has he been this bad in other trials?

He was just odd. Kinda disgusting that he had to be the one to speak for the dead. has he been this bad in other trials?

great question. I was wondering that too.

Didn't he say he had testified in multiple other cases? I know Angela Corey and Bernie were very unhappy with him.

Edit: Just checked, and he says more than 20 court testimonies and depositions. Yeech.

Last edited:
great question. I was wondering that too.

Didn't he say he had testified in multiple other cases? I know Angela Corey and Bernie were very unhappy with him.

Edit: Just checked, and he says more than 20 court testimonies and depositions. Yeech.

How did they go?

I never thought much of the eyebrow raising notes. Seemed like he did a "study" and wanted to publish or such. Either that or it was a bunch of unfinished Suduku.:lol:

I suspect that he had been burned by attorneys twisting his words before.

Back
Top Bottom