• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OK, let’s get real about riots and hypocrisy

Use your own damn head. If you keep telling people over and over that the election has been stolen from them, them specifically, what do you think the result will be? Hell, Trump has been telling his Trumpanzees for four years that the libs and dems want to take their country away from them and now he's telling them that that's exactly what's happened. He literally told them that the Democrats stole the election.
Use your head. Give it a shake and look at what's been going on. Oh, wait a minute. I just realized, are you one of them? Do you believe the Democrats stole America from the real Americans? Do you think the election was a fraud?
Again, there have been countless marches on Washington over the years. All of them contained people angry over something that was being done in government. Were you worried during the Kavenaugh hearings that speakers were inciting a riot? The mob was there because your leftist masters told them that they were about to lose some of their God-given rights if he made it to the court. Go educate yourself so you dont say dumb things.

Again, there have been countless marches on Washington over the years. All of them contained people angry over something that was being done in government. Were you worried during the Kavenaugh hearings that speakers were inciting a riot? The mob was there because your leftist masters told them that they were about to lose some of their God-given rights if he made it to the court. Go educate yourself so you dont say dumb things.

How about we match up these protests/riots that you are trying to compare.

How about we match up these protests/riots that you are trying to compare.
We are discussing rhetoric. If you cant follow along, maybe you should stay away. Besides, shouldnt you be trying to back up your bull**** post from earlier?

We are discussing rhetoric. If you cant follow along, maybe you should stay away. Besides, shouldnt you be trying to back up your bull**** post from earlier?

Why do you bother to self censor? You speak of ‘keeping up?’

Bullshit

Bullshit

See how easy that is?
Rhetoric is what set off your broughams @ the US Capitol........

Why do you bother to self censor? You speak of ‘keeping up?’

Bullshit

Bullshit

See how easy that is?
Rhetoric is what set off your broughams @ the US Capitol........
You made a claim and havent backed it up. Thats not my fault, its yours.

What did he say that 'incited' the mob. Be specific.
"We're gathered together...to save our democracy.... You have to get your people to fight.... You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong... If you don't fight like hell, you won't have a country anymore." - Donald J. Trump, 1/6/21

Doesn't take a rocket scientist. And let's not forget this asshole:

"Let's have a trial by combat!" - Rudy Guliani, 1/6/21

Yeah, I can't understand how a mob was "incited" by that either. It's all Librul Lies!

"We're gathered together...to save our democracy.... You have to get your people to fight.... You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong... If you don't fight like hell, you won't have a country anymore." - Donald J. Trump, 1/6/21

Doesn't take a rocket scientist. And let's not forget this asshole:

"Let's have a trial by combat!" - Rudy Guliani, 1/6/21

Yeah, I can't understand how a mob was "incited" by that either. It's all Librul Lies!
That quote refers to getting the people in congress to fight. It was not a call to invade the capital :rolleyes:

That quote refers to getting the people in congress to fight. It was not a call to invade the capital :rolleyes:

You mad that Trump lied when he told the crowd that he would “be there with them?”

You don’t post very smart!

Nice try, but no, I purposefully omitted all of his statements calling on Congress to be strong. In context, the quotes I gave are directed at the members of the crowd.

The difference, Fletch, is that the President of the United States wasn't telling the protesters that they were losing God-given rights. There was no President telling them that their rights were being stolen in a massive fraud. The whole issue Isn't that there was a protest, the issue is the lies for incitement. Your President incited anger and rage with lies. Many times. Even when he was being a 'peacemaker'.
When you completely lose sight of the subject like you have here and get snarky about it besides, you put yourself in pretty poor company on this board. Think before post.

The riot (not “mostly peaceful protests:) the nation has suffered through are horrifying and unacceptable, without doubt.
What is also unacceptable is the Democrat and mainstream media (sorry for the redundancy) sputtering, spitting, wide-eyed outrage over THIS incident after almost a year of tut-tut tolerance of far more deadly and destructive riots which wreaked far more distruction and death. Only difference is that THIS TIME they were near the frontline and it was their asses on the line and they were in actual danger.
This piece says it much better than I could and includes a few good links demonstrating the tolerance and support the Dems offered BLM and Antifa protestors

quick question, why are so many who are from the right also so horrified?

The riot (not “mostly peaceful protests:) the nation has suffered through are horrifying and unacceptable, without doubt.
What is also unacceptable is the Democrat and mainstream media (sorry for the redundancy) sputtering, spitting, wide-eyed outrage over THIS incident after almost a year of tut-tut tolerance of far more deadly and destructive riots which wreaked far more distruction and death. Only difference is that THIS TIME they were near the frontline and it was their asses on the line and they were in actual danger.
This piece says it much better than I could and includes a few good links demonstrating the tolerance and support the Dems offered BLM and Antifa protestors
Problem for this narrative is that anybody exposed to any information outside your media bubble know that what we saw the other day at the capital was a pretty good microexample of the events of the summer:

Mostly peaceful protesters having their protest disrupted by knuckleheads, or vandalism tourists, or (heh heh) outside agents provocateur. Which y'all steadfastly refused to entertain the possibility of the whole time the BLM protests were going on. (That last sentence should be in caps)

You have literally flipped the script 180 degrees because now it was y'all in the cameras looking bad.

And none of you so far has shown a lick of self awareness about this. That you are literally defending the assault on the capital at the penultimate moment in the most fractious election in modern history using exactly the same defenses you scoffed at all summer.

I bet you a dollar I could find those posts in your post history.

Problem for this narrative is that anybody exposed to any information outside your media bubble know that what we saw the other day at the capital was a pretty good microexample of the events of the summer:

Mostly peaceful protesters having their protest disrupted by knuckleheads, or vandalism tourists, or (heh heh) outside agents provocateur. Which y'all steadfastly refused to entertain the possibility of the whole time the BLM protests were going on. (That last sentence should be in caps)

You have literally flipped the script 180 degrees because now it was y'all in the cameras looking bad.

And none of you so far has shown a lick of self awareness about this. That you are literally defending the assault on the capital at the penultimate moment in the most fractious election in modern history using exactly the same defenses you scoffed at all summer.

I bet you a dollar I could find those posts in your post history.
I have no idea what your talking about. :rolleyes: It seems like you’re just throwing our cliches and slogans and huge massed of denial. Millions of dollars of damage, deaths, etc. over 100 days of nightly rioting are not the result of “peaceful protests” and their organizers but everything the happened in DC are?

Last edited:

No.... what's unacceptable is that some among us are trying to draw parallels between the attack on the Capitol and anything else. This event was singular. It wasn't politics. It wasn't left vs. right. It was the effort of a bunch of extremist thugs to overturn a legitimate election, and needs to be called out as such.

You're going to scoff at this... and go ahead and do so - it's going to say more about you than anything... but in my books, this outrage was worse than 9/11. The terrorists then were only seeking to kill us and cower us into changing our foreign policy. The terrorists today wish to overturn our democratic processes and make our country into a tyranny. So what do you value more? Your life or your freedom? Al Queda can only kill you once.... every stinking day of life in the country these thugs want us to have would be a living death.

I have no idea what your talking about. :rolleyes: It seems like you’re just throwing our cliches and slogans and huge massed of denial. Millions of dollars of damage, deaths, etc. over 100 days of nightly rioting are not the result of “peaceful protests” and their organizers but everything the happened in DC are?
Which proves my point perfectly. You have no idea what I'm talking about. Even though its been discussed at length here in threads you were active in this whole time.

How can that be? You can obviously read. You obviously can remember things, unless you just cut and paste or forward everything you post here.

Oh yeah! The same people who told you all the lies you believe also convinced you that literally everybody telling you anything different is who is actually lying to you.

So there is no way anybody can ever convince you otherwise about anything you believe and your narrative managers can tell you any lie and you will never know it's a lie. Even when they tell you the opposite lie the next day. Even their lies from the last become fake news as soon as the new ones show up.

It's convoluted on purpose. There may be a way to repeat this obvious fact to you that will trip up their firewalls. We gotta try something before you kill all the babies so the democrats don't get em.

Which proves my point perfectly. You have no idea what I'm talking about. Even though its been discussed at length here in threads you were active in this whole time.[

How can that be? You can obviously read. You obviously can remember things, unless you just cut and paste or forward everything you post here.

Oh yeah! The same people who told you all the lies you believe also convinced you that literally everybody telling you anything different is who is actually lying to you.

So there is no way anybody can ever convince you otherwise about anything you believe and your narrative managers can tell you any lie and you will never know it's a lie. Even when they tell you the opposite lie the next day. Even their lies from the last become fake news as soon as the new ones show up.

It's convoluted on purpose. There may be a way to repeat this obvious fact to you that will trip up their firewalls. We gotta try something before you kill all the babies so the democrats don't get em.
LOL, if this is what you consider “discussion” no wonder I don’t recall your posts - insults rarely making posts memorable.

LOL, if this is what you consider “discussion” no wonder I don’t recall your posts - insults rarely making posts memorable.
Sure. And your entire ideology is a response to perceived insults.

And you sure do remember every narrative perfectly. And instantly add every single one to your list of liberal crimes against you. Where they stay forever. Even when the latest contradicts an earlier one. You don't even erase the old one. You just believe both!

And you're going to prove my point again.

Go!

Sure. And your entire ideology is a response to perceived insults.

And you sure do remember every narrative perfectly. And instantly add every single one to your list of liberal crimes against you. Where they stay forever. Even when the latest contradicts an earlier one. You don't even erase the old one. You just believe both!

And you're going to prove my point again.

Go!
LOL, got nothing, eh?

First, you still can't come up with a single original thought.
The above POUTRAGE is Tucker Carlson boilerplate dogma.
If I want any lip off Tucker Carlson about why black people upset him, I can scrape it off my zipper.
The fact that YOU can't stand the thought of black people protesting does not surprise me.

The fact that you think everyone here who isn't a Trumper nods and winks in approval of the riots, also doesn't surprise me, because you're the kind of hack who loses their shit when they read about police figuring out that a goodly portion of the destruction in those riots that occured AFTER the protests was actually initiated by Right wing Boogalo types.
(Don't poo poo that this is four guys because I have a lot more in the hopper if you insist)

I can sit here all day long and remind you that it would have been better if there hadn't been ANY protests OR riots if cops just did their job the right way, but as usual you'll trot out butchered stats from World Net Daily etc, or put your hands over your ears and scream LALALALALA I can't hear you.
I could remind you that most of the protesters this summer wore masks and hardly a single terrorist at the Capitol did, but you'd just pivot to "masks don't work" or "the virus is a hoax".

But the part of all this that actually does blow my ****ing mind is that, to you, there's absolutely NO difference in VENUE!
The United States Capitol, the seat of our deliberative lawmaking body AND, on THAT DAY, the site of the final congressional vote count, is no different than a liquor store shoplifting bust on E. Lake Street in South Minneapolis.

If you had any balls, you'd skip all the windyfoggery and just come right out and say that you DID support the Capitol Seige. At least that would be honest.

But in any case, THE CIVIL WAR IS ON NOW, IT STARTED.
And the entire world is about to watch every one of your favorite domestic terrorists get f***ing fried.
They're begging to be taught a lesson on not trying to overthrow the election and the government, and it's going to be epic. Your friends and heroes are going to be slaughtered when they show up on the 20th and they don't deserve the slightest bit of mercy either.

Even Biden, the commie's puppet president, pretends last summer's violent riots, the ruination and terror of established neighborhoods across America, the cop shootings, and domestic terroristic, fire bombings of both public and private property didn't happen. In fact, members, VP-elect Kamala Harris encouraged the protests, and when they got out of control, pretended it wasn't happening. Of course, until it was causing her ticket to the WH's poll numbers to plummet.

We can cut the opportunistic Democrats' hypocrisy, a one sided outrage, and willful denial with a dull knife.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom