• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ok, I was WRONG.

When potential at-fault homicides go unjudged via trial - yes, yes that IS a MAJOR problem.

If you caused someone's death due to your actions wouldn't you EXPECT a trial?

Well, it would depend on the evidence. Don't you think that is an important component?

But here we are demanding justice when we don't even know if it's been served or not, while ignoring the herd of elephants defecating all over the living room.

There is serious crime in Black Neighborhoods. Why is that? I suggest because they've been given a raw deal, and they continue to be given a raw deal. Where are jobs? Where are the ties that bind, besides the draw of gangs?

What would you do if you couldn't find work, or the work you used to have was taken by some other group?

Here in Southern California, this is what is going on:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/seven-los-angeles-men-charged-firebombing-african-american-residences

On June 22, 2016, a federal grand jury returned an indictment under seal charging the defendants, all of whom are members and associates of the Big Hazard or Hazard Grande (Hazard) street gang, with a variety of violations stemming from the racketeering enterprise and related to the alleged firebombing that occurred on May 12, 2014, which was intended to drive African Americans from the Ramona Gardens Housing Development (RGHD). The RGHD is a federally and city funded housing development that is occupied primarily by Hispanic residents and located in Boyle Heights.​

Should I post what has been going on in Compton, one of the first Black run cities in Southern California?

Nope can't talk about that. Let's feed the Black Communities with misinformation, lies and deceit, so we can keep them in the fold, while doing everything possible to keep desperate and in need.

The fact that is going on is the serious problem, not the BS platitudes from political leaders and activists only interested in power and agenda.

No. I think the numbers speak for themselves. What they say is that most cops, and by most I mean a VAST majority, interact with the people of this nation in a professional manner. It also says that shootings and 'death by cop' are very, VERY rare in terms of how many times they could happen. They say that the meme created by BLM and the media is a lie.

I certainly agree completely with your second sentence. And while numbers usually do speak for themselves and don't lie, what is important is how numbers are interpreted, what they mean in context.

I say an interesting number to compare along with the numbers you have cited is the number of citizens killed by the police in this country, along with the numbers regarding how many killed were armed themselves, or not, and the nature of the offense for which they were killed.

Back
Top Bottom