• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ok Democrats give me one thing

Daqueef

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Just one policy Joe Biden plans to enact as leader of the United States of America while he's in office to help my life our yours or anyone's for that matter

Just one policy Joe Biden plans to enact as leader of the United States of America while he's in office to help my life our yours or anyone's for that matter

Obviously you have not read his platform. Do a little research.

Serious legislation that will slow down climate change

Serious legislation that will slow down climate change

prove climate change is an issue and hasn't been happening for millions of years before us

And what policy would he put in place to help the climate.

And how would he implement that I'm all the 300 plus countries in the world

Wait, you want government to help you?

Mistake Numero Uno.

He's NOT going to build a wall expecting Mexico to pay for it, then steal the money for our military when Mexico won't, but he insists on building it anyway.

So, to put a point on that, he's going to have reasonable goals and attempt to achive them (Moscow Mitch willing), no more bull****!

all i am.jpg

Well, right off the bat you'll still be in a democracy. That's gotta count for something.

prove climate change is an issue and hasn't been happening for millions of years before us

Why do you think the water is rising in Florida. Look it up

He will follow the expert advice that the leaders in their specialty advise he do.

It's a fact that climate change due to pollution caused by man is changing our environment. There are hundreds of thesis written on the topic, thousands of scientific articles published and enough documentation, data and statistics to prove that our climate is changing and it will in fact impact our very existence in the next 20 years or so.

Any substantive actions will demand an aggressive and extensive plan that will call for the elimination of carbon pollution from the electric sector by 2035, rejoining the international Paris climate accord and spending $2 trillion over four years to boost renewables and create incentives for more energy-efficient cars, homes and commercial buildings.

Ok Democrats give me one thing

No, why would anyone give a Trump suckler anything?
Stick to queefing, preferably somewhere besides this forum.

He won't tweet.

Do you believe in chemtrails? You seem like the type.

Back
Top Bottom