• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Oj Guilty!

Apostle13

Wisdom Warrior
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Justice Delayed... Verdict comes 13 years exact to the day of his acquittal.

FOX NEWS

Last edited:
Justice Delayed... Verdict comes 13 years exact to the day of his acquittal.

FOX NEWS

It's on the anniversary of when he was acquitted! :shock: Amazing. I am thrilled about this verdict. That son of a bitch slashed his ex-wife's throat and killed Ronald Goldman. It's about time that he went to jail.

Third times' the charm! Finally, OJ's bad karma has come back to smack his butt! Even if the judge imposes the minimum sentence on each of OJ's 12 guillty charges...he will still end up with 20+ years of prison. At his current age of 61, he may very well spend the rest of his life in prison. A wrong has been righted. :cool:

As a small bonus, OJ's last day of freedom was when he walked into the courtroom yesterday to hear the verdict. He is now remanded to the county detention center until his sentencing date in early November. Hehehehehehe

If he was guilty of the murders, why was he acquitted?

If he was guilty of the murders, why was he acquitted?

He was acquitted of the murder because LAPD framed a guilty man.

It was evident early on in the case that the LAPD manipulated evidence in order to strengthen a case against Simpson that didn't really need to be strengthened.

The fact that the police planted blood at OJ's house that had preservative in it screwed the case up.

Also, the prosecution in the case botched the case as well. It was poorly tried by all of the prosecutor's involved.

The jury came to the right verdict - not guilty. Not because OJ was innocent, but because the prosecution failed to prove that he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

The jury came to the right verdict - not guilty. Not because OJ was innocent, but because the prosecution failed to prove that he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
True... I also believe Jury Racial Bias (nine blacks, two whites and one hispanic) was also a key factor in his having gotten away with murders... This recent case was an all white jury. Even more irony.

True... I also believe Jury Racial Bias (nine blacks, two whites and one hispanic) was also a key factor in his having gotten away with murders... This recent case was an all white jury. Even more irony.

That may be true, but I believe that even if it had been 12 white people on the jury on the murder case, he would have been acquitted. There just was too much reasonable doubt built into the case by the LAPD planting of evidence and the DA's ineptness.

That may be true, but I believe that even if it had been 12 white people on the jury on the murder case, he would have been acquitted. There just was too much reasonable doubt built into the case by the LAPD planting of evidence and the DA's ineptness.
Plausible yes... Still I am one who believes in the inevitability of prevailing truth... In which case here I find a slight vindicated in rather, karma.

Don't let TOJ change the subject. He was directing that question at me because he can't stand me.

Plausible yes... Still I am one who believes in the inevitability of prevailing truth... In which case here I find a slight vindicated in rather, karma.

True true. I think a lot of people feel the same way.

I think this is complete bull****.
It is as large a slap in the face of justice as it was when he got off for the murders.

In a court of Law, 2 negatives do not make a positive.

Karma or not... Both court decisions are wrong.

He was acquitted of the murder because LAPD framed a guilty man.

It was evident early on in the case that the LAPD manipulated evidence in order to strengthen a case against Simpson that didn't really need to be strengthened.

The fact that the police planted blood at OJ's house that had preservative in it screwed the case up.

Also, the prosecution in the case botched the case as well. It was poorly tried by all of the prosecutor's involved.

You must be joking! :roll: The prosecutors might have made some mistakes but, there was enough evidence against him to convict 100 people!

Plenty have been convicted on much less.

The biggest reason he got off, and you all know it, is because of the mostly black jury! The defense also was allowed to confuse the jury with lots of needless scientific DNA procedural mistakes, none of which really meant anything.

That was a travesty of the justice system.

Who watching that really believed OJ was trying to fit that glove on? It was so f***ing obvious what he was doing! And the prosecution were idiots for having him do that without trying it themselves first... over rubber gloves!

This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He's been a street punk all his life. He finally got his come upence (sp?)!!!

Can't wait to hear him whining from his cell that he's being mistreated. :rofl:rofl:rofl I'm amazed he's being held in jail. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!

I think this is complete bull****.
It is as large a slap in the face of justice as it was when he got off for the murders.

In a court of Law, 2 negatives do not make a positive.

Karma or not... Both court decisions are wrong.

He organized this robbery.

He told the guys to bring guns.

Then he executed his plan.

How do you figure he's not guilty?

Who thinks they could get away with what he did?

According to an anonymous juror... The audio tape bagged him.

Its good to see that OJ finally is getting removed from society. The original acquittal was correct, because juries rule based on admittable evidence, and the LAPD had tampered with the case. Framing a guilty man is still unacceptable. However, letting a murderer go free is a terrible cost to pay, and its good to see that he is no longer on the streets.

According to an anonymous juror... The audio tape bagged him.

I was just watching a report on this on tv. Stupid admitted he went to that room to retrieve his belongings. You are not legally allowed to act in your own behalf. Everything that flows from that crime, to which he admitted to, also gets heaped on the pile. Then guns were involved which bring mandatory minimum sentences.

Once again, his big egotistic mouth sank him. Keep on yapping OJ.

I don't think the prosecutors planted any evidence in his murder trial. Show me proof otherwise. They had plenty without doing that. The preservative, from what I remember, was explained as a lab mixup. Aside from that, his blood trails and footprints and those gloves would have been enough all by themselves... with an honest jury that is.

If everyone knows he was guilty of the murders why did the jury not also know? Was there compeling evidence they did not know about?

I don't rejoice because of this verdict because the two are unrelated. I don't know the ins and outs of the case as I was not paying attention, but if he is guilty of this new crime, he should be put in jail for this new crime. He was acquitted of the murders, so he should never be put in jail for those crimes.

As far as I'm concerned, Justice has not been served for the double murders yet.

And if OJ actually did it, then it will never be served.

If everyone knows he was guilty of the murders why did the jury not also know? Was there compeling evidence they did not know about?

The jury was at a huge disadvantage because they had their heads lodged firmly up their asses.

They did know.

Those a-holes voted to acquit their hero and, more importantly, to stick it to the white establishment for allllll those years they have had it stuck to them. Sad, but true.

It's called Jury Nullification. It means you ignore the evidence and vote how you want to. This case is the poster child for it.

Do you think anybody but, OJ could have gotten away with those murders?

Why is there so much hatred for him from people that apparently do not even know him or have any connection to him?

Juries find people guilty all the time when there is doubt and, from the comments in this thread, there does not seem to be much doubt.

I assume, from what I've read, he was some kind of sports hero and the jury in the murder trial was mostly black.

So was he acquitted because he was a sports hero or because he was black or was it some other reason?

You are not legally allowed to act in your own behalf.

I don't believe this is true.....although I think many people wish it were.

I most certainly can retrieve my stolen property, but I better be capable of proving it was mine if a jury of my peers is assembled to settle the dispute.

He organized this robbery.

He told the guys to bring guns.

Then he executed his plan.

How do you figure he's not guilty?

Who thinks they could get away with what he did?

What robbery?
He just went to go get some of his stuff.
Can you actually steal your own stuff?

His losing this trial is just as phoney as his winning the murder trial.

I think if it was not OJ, there would have never been a charge filed.

Back
Top Bottom