• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oil Spill - General Facts

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Tony Hayward sold sold £1.4 million of his shares in BP before the spill :

BP chief Tony Hayward sold shares weeks before oil spill - Telegraph

Halluburton Buys "Boots-N-Coots" Oil clean-up company 8 days before the spill.

Both oil spills, one in Australia and the other in the gulf started the same way, with Halliburton cementing :

Halliburton Could Be at Fault for Oil Spill - Science and Tech - The Atlantic

Goldman Sachs sold $250 million of BP stock before spill :

Goldman Sachs sold $250 million of BP stock before spill | Raw Story

Greenpeace members arrested for protesting the spill :

2theadvocate.com | News | Greenpeace activists arrested in oil protest — Baton Rouge, LA

BP have the media :

After blocking CBS crew, Coast Guard denies ‘BP rules’ | Raw Story

And here's three videos I've posted on the matter in other threads :

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Conspiracy Theory.

What follows is a message sent to CaptainCourtesy :
Thanks for letting me know about my thread being moved. Unfortunately thats about what was required for me to exit the forum and It's polite to explain why. That thread contained factual information, documented in mainstream press information, and so I'm unsure how the evaluation has been arrived upon that said information qualifies as 'Conspiracy theory'. There was no theory in the figures, Goldmann Sachs flogged hundreds of million worth of shares before the spill as did Hayward, and the company Haliburton bought up a smaller oil clean up company. This is all very relevent information, not 'conspiracy theory'.

Thankyou for your time.

Blessings.

To be quite frank, I think it's quite dangerous to have a section labelled 'Conspiracy Theory', nevermind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom