• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

Are you proud to be a fascist?
LOL you do not know what the word means. You heard a word on CNN or MSNBC and babble, but you can tell us what will reverse Biden's senility, so if he lives long enough his future is not being a vegetable. Wait he already is a vegetable, so.

Are you proud to have voted for a cucumber?

The cucumber beat your orange Oompa Loompa retard Trump. 😂
True, nothing will reverse Biden's senility, so if he lives long enough his future is being a vegetable.

Addendum, Biden might also be a purple sweet potato----------------->head

LOL you do not know what the word means. You heard a word on CNN or MSNBC and babble, but you can tell us what will reverse Biden's senility, so if he lives long enough his future is not being a vegetable. Wait he already is a vegetable, so.

Well, let's examine that. I'd like your opinion.

What term would you like to use to describe the imposition of martial law based on conspiracy theories because one doesn't like a particular election result?

What term would you like to use to describe killing members of a political bloc you oppose en masse as a form of collective punishment based on the actions of one or more individuals within that group?

You think it's funny. I don't think it's funny. I think's repugnant. It's unamerican. It's undemocratic. If you don't like the term fascist. Why don't you help me pick a term you'd think is more appropriate?

True, nothing will reverse Biden's senility, so if he lives long enough his future is being a vegetable.

Addendum, Biden might also be a purple sweet potato----------------->head

Are you proud to have supported the corrupt and incompetent Oompa Loompa retard trump? We know you are. 😂

I'm beginning to think they're serious now about their coup. They don't give a **** about the Constitution. They want Trump crowned as Emperor with Ivanka as the Crown Princess.

If we can just make it to 1-20-2020 we can clean this dog shit called Trump off our Nations Shoe and get back to being the Leader of the Free World ... AGAIN ... hopefully.

Can we just give these people an island somewhere?
No, because Trump island would rapidly become a global superpower and the left can’t have that.

No, because Trump island would rapidly become a global superpower and the left can’t have that.

How do you know unless you try? Believe it or not, i have already designed the economic model for Tweetystan Island. I think that many would really dig it.

I've been wondering about that for about 4 years. Shall we call it 'tweety atoll' ?

I was thinking Tweetystan, but I think that I might be able to do better. Tweetystan feels sort of like I'm just dialing it in.

I was thinking Tweetystan, but I think that I might be able to do better. Tweetystan feels sort of like I'm just dialing it in.
Atoll, ocean breeze....I win.

Hopefully, it won't come to this, but the notion is a viable...and legal...option.

Of course you would support this. We all knew Trumpists were fascist.

Really? You equate mask wearing with marshall law? Wow.

And ironically these are the same buffoons who cried over Dr. Fauci asking them not to hoard all the N95 masks.

Not that I agree with martial law but I don't see that any more ridiculous than a mask mandate in a free democracy where we see civic leaders ordain lockdowns on schools, churches, businesses and individuals and then break their own mandates. Oh the hypocrisy of the liberal elites.

Boo-freakin'-hoo. Do you even understand the sacrifices Americans, at home and abroad, had to make during World War 2? The fact you guys cannot handle a frikkin' mask mandate less than a year into a pandemic is beyond pathetic.

Remember when Conservatives use to say they'd die Democracy? Better dead than red..

Now? Because of their cult god they would nor only live in a totalitarian government, they'd help set it up..

Traitors, all of them...

There was a caller on Limbaugh literally crying on the phone saying he'd die for the president. Not country. TRUMP. Do we need any more evidence this is a cult?

If proof of voter fraud came to light that would be in numbers great enough to change the outcome of the election what would you say needed to be done?
I would say this is must not be America because America does not have fraudulent elections only fraudulent candidates who claim fraud when they lose.

Back
Top Bottom