• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

In a thread about Trump political allies seeking to impose martial law, this is what you wrote: "If this election stands the USA will have less standing in the World that does Putins democracy"

Were you not commenting on allegations of voter fraud?

What do the allegations of voter fraud have to do with capital gains taxes?

Aren't these separate and distinct issues?
You can tell who really cares about human lives when one would rather impose martial law and commit mass murder than pay taxes. In fact its the far right’s fever dream.

You can tell who really cares about human lives when one would rather impose martial law and commit mass murder than pay taxes. In fact its the far right’s fever dream.
Yep!! and then their next sentence they will tell us they are 'pro-life'....

Yep!! and then their next sentence they will tell us they are 'pro-life'....
I mean if we can kick the Klan out and prevent them from coming again, i think these guys are in for a rude awakening ;)

I think I momentarily confused you with another poster who uses a similar avatar.

Someone "stole" my Blue Jackets logo?!?!?

It's all good, I figured there was some confusion.

Neither is torching cities.

Are you in favor of burning down cities?

No.

Why are you in favor of extra-judicial collective punishment?

Or, to be it another way, why are you in favor of murdering innocent people?

Can't the overflow just use their boats from the Trump flotillas??

Look, I'm not cruel. I just want their large enough island to have its own intranet separate from ours. Then they can make up pretend realities that we don't have to read.

Look, I'm not cruel. I just want their large enough island to have its own intranet separate from ours. Then they can make up pretend realities that we don't have to read.

Look, they do not care about facts and math anyway, so we can put them on a tiny island and tell them that it is big enough for them.

What cities have been “burned down?”
Perhaps you were sleeping

riots-minnesota.jpg

saltlakeriots.jpg

AP_FERGUSON8_140811_DG_16x9_992.jpg

Wonderful song.
Thought about this today. Always thought it was ok for people to believe in bigfoot, loch ness, ghosts, and mermaids( or mermans for The Cabin in the Woods fans), but indulging them with shows and websites devoted to these myths kinda paved the way for all kinds beliefs detached from reality. Making you believe anything is possible by providing you with something believable and then letting your imagination run wild.

Just boggles my mind people are providing dots of possibilities of fraud then letting you connect them with your own imagination. Massive fraud by Democrats perfectly reasonable to believe, but affordable healthcare for all is loony tune thinking.

There is no reason why this election will not stand. No fraud per Barr. It's over.
Biden wants to know who won?

LOL Biden does not know who his wife is, so how did he pick cabinet members

Answer, he didn't and never will, Biden will be the first President to be removed from office by his own party

Bank on it

Back
Top Bottom