• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

What else could we expect from these ignorant Trumpsters. Since Trump has a low IQ himself that means his followers must be super low in that category. They know nothing about history or the Constitution.

The reign of trump has indeed identified those of our nation in the below average IQ population...

It is neither viable nor legal. It's the fantasy of fascistic and authoritarian Trump supporters who think their political opponents should not be allowed to vote.

There is one silver lining in all this tumult.

Now we get to see you for who you really are.
WOW!!
What a great idea, declare Martial law , then seeing the Constitution will be suspended Trump can declare himself KING and then all this BS about voter fraud will be all over.
WOW what a great idea on how to get over this voter fraud thing
King Donny, has a ring to it doesn't it
Hail to the King
Have a nice afternoon

I can think of only one island that would accommodate 68,000,000 political cultists: Greenland. Would it be too much to ask them to take their leader with them. He'll be a big help in dealing with intense cold, rock shelters and the intricacies of seal hunting.
and just think all Trump will have to do is tell them 10 or 15 degrees is a heat wave and they all will believe it
Have a nice day

Martial Law and redo the election, suspend the Constitution, but a mask mandate is tyranny!

If this election stands the USA will have less standing in the World that does Putins democracy

If this election stands the USA will have less standing in the World that does Putins democracy

With respect to people who watch Infowars, this is probably true. But who cares about the opinion of stupid, deranged conspiracy theorists, anyway? Why is it up to everyone else to demonstrate to Trumpist conspiracy theorists that they don't understand concepts such as evidence, logic, proof, argument, etc.? Trump's legal team and the legal efforts of his allies have amounted to jack-all. They are now 1 for 40 in terms of their legal accusations/cases. Making wild accusations on Lou Dobbs and Newsmax isn't enough to prove the case. And the rest of the world doesn't have any obligation to disprove Trump's claims.

No we will have more respect among the other countries because we over came all of Trump's LIES and brought back a Government that will stand behind our commitments and treaties we have like we use to do Before Trump.
a country with a leader that doesn't tell a lie every other sentence , a leader they and we will have more trust in.
Have a nice fternoon

I expect declaring marshal law would cause an even bigger decline

At least right now most in the world think Trump and his team are just crazy

General Flynn and Sydney Powell retweeted their political statement.

You've heard of them, haven't you?

Flynn retweeted with the comment: "Freedom never kneels except for God"

It's not enough to just be silent and ignore these cases. Trump, his enablers, and his lawyers are inciting violence with this crap.

And what do Republicans and Trump supporters in the face of these events?

Are Republican officials, Republicans in general, and Trump supporters going to criticize these people before or after some Trump-supporting lunatic blows up a federal building and kills hundreds of people?

I'm in Columbus and I'd never heard of them until this story came out. And apparently they held one of their "conventions" downtown at the convention center a few years ago (that never made the news)

I'm in Columbus and I'd never heard of them until this story came out. And apparently they held one of their "conventions" downtown at the convention center a few years ago (that never made the news)

And? And you condemn their comments, right?

With respect to people who watch Infowars, this is probably true. But who cares about the opinion of stupid, deranged conspiracy theorists, anyway? Why is it up to everyone else to demonstrate to Trumpist conspiracy theorists that they don't understand concepts such as evidence, logic, proof, argument, etc.? Trump's legal team and the legal efforts of his allies have amounted to jack-all. They are now 1 for 40 in terms of their legal accusations/cases. Making wild accusations on Lou Dobbs and Newsmax isn't enough to prove the case. And the rest of the world doesn't have any obligation to disprove Trump's claims.
I do not watch infowars. Now tell us why you want to pay 44 percent capital gains taxes versus 28 percent under Trump.

You do pay taxes right?

LOL

I was thinking Elba. I know it's smallish, but if it was good enough for Napoleon, it's certainly good enough for the Trump clan and his merry band of morons.

Probably wouldn't have to ship all of the 74 million there, just the fruitcakes and fascists. I suspect most of the 74 million aren't totally crazy, they've just always blindly voted for whoever had an R next to their name on the ballot.

Oh wait its based out in Akron. Im going to do a deep dive into these SOBs

I th
Remember when Conservatives use to say they'd die Democracy? Better dead than red..

Now? Because of their cult god they would nor only live in a totalitarian government, they'd help set it up..

Traitors, all of them...
i think Cheney prepped a lot of them for this.

Oh hey... a teabagger... well that connects a lot of the dots..

I am all for martial law and large caliber full auto weapons and daisy cutters popping over demonstrations

Prove it, get out there with the Proud Boys and the Stop the Steal crowd and do some demonstrating in support of your chosen one.

Prove it, get out there with the Proud Boys and the Stop the Steal crowd and do some demonstrating in support of your chosen one.

I can’t believe they are not willing to fight for democracy, but expect the government that they feel is stealing it to fight for them

I do not watch infowars. Now tell us why you want to pay 44 percent capital gains taxes versus 28 percent under Trump.

You do pay taxes right?

LOL

In a thread about Trump political allies seeking to impose martial law, this is what you wrote: "If this election stands the USA will have less standing in the World that does Putins democracy"

Were you not commenting on allegations of voter fraud?

What do the allegations of voter fraud have to do with capital gains taxes?

Aren't these separate and distinct issues?

If proof of voter fraud came to light that would be in numbers great enough to change the outcome of the election what would you say needed to be done?

Show the actual fraud in court first. Even Trumps cronies haven’t called out fraud in their court cases that have been laughed out or dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom