• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ohio Man Gets Life Term in Kidnapping of 3 Women.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
They gave this guy life plus a 1000 days. Can you believe he told the Court he was sick and not a Monster. He had already pleaded guilty to 937 accounts. Including that he caused one of the girls to have a miscarriage. He admitted to punching her in the stomach and to jumping on her stomach with both feet. Yet he says he just has a sex addiction. Life.....now we will just need to worry if he should decide he wants to escape.

The Ohio man convicted of holding three women captive in his Cleveland house over a decade and raping them repeatedly was sentenced Thursday to life in prison.

97dce914b89a3e19390f6a7067003bc5.jpg

Ariel Castro, 53, apologized to his victims in a rambling, defiant statement before he was sentenced. He blamed his sex addiction and others while claiming most of the sex was consensual and that the women were never tortured.

"These people are trying to paint me as a monster," he said. "I'm not a monster. I'm sick."

Ohio man gets life term in kidnapping of 3 women

Associated Press – 3 mins 48 secs ago <<<<<

I hope he gets lots of the same kind of consensual rape and beatings in jail like he gave those women.

Another maniac that we-the-people will spend a million dollars to reward him with free housing, food and medical care for the rest of his life.

Its kind of messed up to wish harm on people in the custody of the state.

Just sayin'..

I hope he gets lots of the same kind of consensual rape and beatings in jail like he gave those women.

Heya American Woman.
hat.gif
They need to lock him up with the criminally insane. Put him on The Thorazine Schuffle. Let him walk around seeing things in black and white and being barely able to speak again.

They will lock him up in Protective Custody. Which for the most part.....he will have less of a worry.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Just saying...

Just because he ignored the golden rule when dealing with those women does not give you an excuse to ignore it when dealing with him.

One of the purposes of capital punishment, is remove from society those individuals,
who have been judged that they will never be safe to return to society.
I think Mr Castro fits the bill.

Just because he ignored the golden rule when dealing with those women does not give you an excuse to ignore it when dealing with him.

Please spare me, the guy is a child molester/abuser and he deserves nothing less. And tell me how am I ignoring it, because I am saying he should get what he gave out? I don't compare myself to him because guess what - I don't rape children.

They gave this guy life plus a 1000 days. Can you believe he told the Court he was sick and not a Monster. He had already pleaded guilty to 937 accounts. Including that he caused one of the girls to have a miscarriage. He admitted to punching her in the stomach and to jumping on her stomach with both feet. Yet he says he just has a sex addiction. Life.....now we will just need to worry if he should decide he wants to escape.

The Ohio man convicted of holding three women captive in his Cleveland house over a decade and raping them repeatedly was sentenced Thursday to life in prison.

Ariel Castro, 53, apologized to his victims in a rambling, defiant statement before he was sentenced. He blamed his sex addiction and others while claiming most of the sex was consensual and that the women were never tortured.

"These people are trying to paint me as a monster," he said. "I'm not a monster. I'm sick."

He's scum!!
My preference would have been the death penalty,
didn't happen so maybe he'll meet a new BFF.

Hope he doesn't drop the soap!:2razz:

One of the purposes of capital punishment, is remove from society those individuals,
who have been judged that they will never be safe to return to society.
I think Mr Castro fits the bill.

it seems we can manage fine just locking people up in a rat whole for life. This also helps us avoid the worst unavoidable faults of the legal system

And tell me how am I ignoring it, because I am saying he should get what he gave out?
Technically, you cited the "eye for an eye" rule, not the golden rule.

Some people are ok with spending their life in prison. Some people are tortured by it and it would actually be more merciful to kill them. I hope this guy fits into the latter category.

He's scum!!
My preference would have been the death penalty,
didn't happen so maybe he'll meet a new BFF.

Hope he doesn't drop the soap!:2razz:

Well he knew that one girl was pregnant.....so he cant say it was about sex. I am sure he will be treated humanely by those in the system.

937 accounts he plead guilty too. He will bring that back to a court of law on appeal. Saying he was coerced.

Plus those girls kept a diary. Everything he did.

Its kind of messed up to wish harm on people in the custody of the state.

Just sayin'..
Then I'm messed up, I guess, because I hope the guy gets beat to death slowly by someone who is just as "sick" as he is.

I think before his sentence begins, he should be tied to a tree and each of the victims given 2 hours alone with him to do what they please, be it mercy or rage.

I think before his sentence begins, he should be tied to a tree and each of the victims given 2 hours alone with him to do what they please, be it mercy or rage.

Hiya FR. :2wave: Here another wrinkle too. He is the father of the 6 year old by one of those girls.

Which they should keep her away from him forever.

Please spare me, the guy is a child molester/abuser and he deserves nothing less. And tell me how am I ignoring it, because I am saying he should get what he gave out? I don't compare myself to him because guess what - I don't rape children.

No one deserves to be raped, and yes, that includes rapists. If you wish to say you are better than someone it is always advisable to not wish harm on them in the same way they gave it out. Do as you want though. As for me, I don't want to be raped, and so I'm not going to wish it on anyone.

Back
Top Bottom