• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ohio law defunding Planned Parenthood blocked by federal judge [W: 189]

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
State officials' attempt to defund Planning Parenthood in Ohio was rejected today as unconstitutional by a federal judge.

Another defeat for the forced birthers of the Talibornagain. Let freedom ring.

Article is here.

Re: Ohio law defunding Planned Parenthood blocked by federal judge

I still want to know under what constitutional basis is a private organization owed taxpayer money.

Article is here.

Duh. And just wait until Hillary starts nominating new Supremes! The Talibornagain will be having strokes left and right.

Their free speech argument is really stupid. Taking away public funding from your organization doesn't violate your right to association or your free speech rights. Saying your first amendment rights are violated because they refuse to fund your abortions is about as stupid as it comes.

As for their equal protection argument, again, I don't see how that has any validity. There is nothing that requires them to fund abortions. Just because you have a right to have an abortion doesn't mean the government has an obligation to fund them.

Everything they said just sounds like entitled idiocy.

Oh and no, the government not funding a woman's abortion does not violate her right to choose.

Last edited:

I still want to know under what constitutional basis is a private organization owed taxpayer money.

Especially one that mainly eliminates Leftists.

Who said anything about such stupidity?

I don't know....ask all the banks and corporations that get our money as to why they are owed/deserve it.

Duh. And just wait until Hillary starts nominating new Supremes! The Talibornagain will be having strokes left and right.

Making up any new slurs for those who seek to protect human life from the eugenicist's slaughter house?

Making up any new slurs for those who seek to protect human life from the

And playing make-believe word games that an women's health clinic is actually a eugenicist's slaughter house?

Their free speech argument is really stupid. Taking away public funding from your organization doesn't violate your right to association or your free speech rights. Saying your first amendment rights are violated because they refuse to fund your abortions is about as stupid as it comes. As for their equal protection argument, again, I don't see how that has any validity. There is nothing that requires them to fund abortions. Just because you have a right to have an abortion doesn't mean the government has an obligation to fund them. Everything they said just sounds like entitled idiocy. Oh and no, the government not funding a woman's abortion does not violate her right to choose.

I didn't know PPH funded abortions with taxpayer money. I thought the Congress critters prohibit that... :peace

And playing make-believe word games that an women's health clinic is actually a eugenicist's slaughter house?

Have you read up on the founder. That's what she devised.

Sans abortion and selling baby parts...they do good work.

Making up any new slurs for those who seek to protect human life from the eugenicist's slaughter house?

Oh hell noze! Those Fetustalibs help keep the battery manufacturers in business, what with all those bullhorns they be using down at your sidewalk counseling sessions. Capitalism writ large! Praise the Lord!

I'll bet you're perfectly okay with big oil companies, big banks, etc. getting handouts in the form of ridiculous tax breaks.

I see that you have a Bible verse in your signature. Maybe you should include this one instead:

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." Exodus 20:16

And oh, BTW, that just so happens to be one of those Ten Commandments that y'all love to shove down our throats. You should try actually following them for a change. Because Jesus had some things to say about Christians who don't.

Indeed, I have. And what they do today is nothing like the Chicken Little accounts of what her nefarious intentions might have been.

Including abortion and providing fetal tissues and organs for research, they do good work.

Article is here.

Hey, that's my word! But you have license to use it.

Good news!

I didn't know PPH funded abortions with taxpayer money. I thought the Congress critters prohibit that... :peace

They actually fund abortion, but only towards certain situations.

I'll bet you're perfectly okay with big oil companies, big banks, etc. getting handouts in the form of ridiculous tax breaks.

I was unaware keeping your own money was a handout. :lamo

Article is here.

Let babies die, let the innocent fry all for the crass politics of "choice".

Two can play the stupid insulting the otherside game, only you're the one defending slaughtering babies, not me.

A healthcare clinic that kills human life for no other reason than someone wants the victim dead. I think the proper term is hired killer.

A healthcare clinic that kills human life for no other reason than someone wants the victim dead. I think the proper term is hired killer.

How many of those "victoms" are you willing to adopt?

Wrong. There are numerous reasons why an abortion might be desirable.

Sorry that's such a difficult concept for you.

Wrong. There are numerous reasons why an abortion might be desirable.

Sorry that's such a difficult concept for you.

You mean like if the woman's life is in danger or the fetus is dead?

I was unaware keeping your own money was a handout. :lamo

A penny not spent is a penny received. Not including the strings attached, corporate tax breaks are effectively the same as corporate handouts, which most Republicans and some Democrats support.

Back
Top Bottom