• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ohio House votes to expel former speaker Larry Householder

Napoleon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This marks the first time since 1857 the Ohio House has expelled a member.

Householder, the former speaker of the Ohio House, was indicted last year, along with four others in what federal investigators called the largest bribery scandal in state history.

Every now and then, Republicans do something amazing.

You find this amazing? Is that no ethical standards at all?

When a mass murderer is convicted, do you say "amazing!"

Pathetic cheerleading.

You find this amazing? Is that no ethical standards at all?

When a mass murderer is convicted, do you say "amazing!"

Pathetic cheerleading.
Democrats have never had the guts to expel their bad actors. It’s good to see Republicans taking that responsibility seriously.

Democrats have never had the guts to expel their bad actors. It’s good to see Republicans taking that responsibility seriously.

Like I said, pathetic cheerleading. Put your skirt and pom poms on and pretend Republicans scored. So moronic.

Who believes that tripe?
Do you?

I
Like I said, pathetic cheerleading. Put your skirt and pom poms on and pretend Republicans scored. So moronic.
I’m definitely cheering the fact that the man responsible for the largest bribery scandal in our State’s history to put taxpayers on the hook to bail out a private nuclear energy company that threatened to walk away from their plants was expelled from the House.

I

I’m definitely cheering the fact that the man responsible for the largest bribery scandal in our State’s history to put taxpayers on the hook to bail out a private nuclear energy company that threatened to walk away from their plants was expelled from the House.

Only in Trump world is Republicans charged with huge bribery scandals a good thing for Republicans. That's a special kinda stupid.

Damn about time. Our state house has been an utter embarrassment for so long. We nearly required OBGYNs to practice a procedure that was rejected 100 years ago.

Who believes that tripe?
Do you?
Absolutely. Ohio has a real problem with corrupt Democratic city council members who are allowed to remain in power until they’re forcibly removed and hauled away in cuffs.

Absolutely. Ohio has a real problem with corrupt Democratic city council members who are allowed to remain in power until they’re hauled away in cuffs.

Mind staying on topic?

Only in Trump world is Republicans charged with huge bribery scandals a good thing for Republicans.
That's not what he said.

What's a "good thing" is the guy being booted.

Absolutely. Ohio has a real problem with corrupt Democratic city council members who are allowed to remain in power until they’re forcibly removed and hauled away in cuffs.
Chicago: Hold my beer.

That's not what he said.

What's a "good thing" is the guy being booted.

"Republicans did an amazing thing!"

That's braindead cheerleading. Republicans were busted, bigtime, for corruption. They're scumbag criminals. And, for Trumpers, that's a good thing.

Of course they were kicked out. What kind of an idiot expects otherwise?

While Napoleon is saying democrats never hold their own accountable? Uhhhhhj. Ilhan Omar for doind something that wasnt a crime and Al Sharpton? Lol?

Wow the utter moronic kill of your own thread.

The dude straight up got caught with his fingers in the cookie jar. **** that thieving bastard.

You must know the last time a Democratic Legislature expelled one of their own for criminal misconduct. Mind citing that for us?

Argument from ignorance. Big surprise.

You must not remember Democratic Rep. William Jefferson.

Ooooh, pretty pom pom. I almost forgot it was Republicans busted. But it was, wasn't it?

You do remember the OP, don't you?

The dude straight up got caught with his fingers in the cookie jar. **** that thieving bastard.
To make it worse, the bribe was to force through a bill that imposed a new utility tax on Ohioans for the benefit of the briber. So I’ll just add..with an iron spiked mace to your last remark.

Ooooh, pretty pom pom. I almost forgot it was Republicans busted. But it was, wasn't it?

You do remember the OP, don't you?
Other members may tolerate your trolling and rule breaking in their threads, but I won’t. So tread lightly.

Other members may tolerate your trolling and rule breaking in their threads, but I won’t. So tread lightly.

No one made you boss. I do what I want. Your OP is moronic cheer-leading. Republicans were busted for massive corruption and you wanna pom pom it into a good thing.

That's the most emasculated OP I've seen in a long time. It's pure bitchery. It's ass licking. It's a cleaning of a butthole with the tongue. Quite literally.

Back
Top Bottom