• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ohio CCW any County

SMTA

Tsuyo Ketsu no Anna
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Now, if they would just get rid of having to go to the Sheriff's office to apply, they could be more like Texas.

Now, if they would just get rid of having to go to the Sheriff's office to apply, they could be more like Texas.
How so? Mail in?
My last renewal was 20 minutes and $65.

Yes. Sign form, send it $42.
I hear that Florida does the same and their reciprocity is amazing.
i also hear a lot of folks get a second permit in Florida to cover more states.

I hear that Florida does the same and their reciprocity is amazing.
i also hear a lot of folks get a second permit in Florida to cover more states.
Here's a link where you can click on a state and get it's reciprocity map. Texas, Florida, and Ohio are all similar.

do you all think that CCW licenses be entitled to FF&C in all fifty states-as drivers' licenses are.

do you all think that CCW licenses be entitled to FF&C in all fifty states-as drivers' licenses are.
We seem to be headed in that direction. Prior to 1987, there were only 10 US states with right to carry laws.

Yes as long as whatever you carry is permitted in that state.

Example: If you are in a state of stupid that limits you to 10 rounds you woild need to follow that limit not what your issuing state has.

Yes as long as whatever you carry is permitted in that state.

Example: If you are in a state of stupid that limits you to 10 rounds you woild need to follow that limit not what your issuing state has.
10 round limits are unconstitutional =per the 9th circuit-and hopefully that will be applied nationally

I like the following-citizens of a state are permitted to own and carry any firearm that civilian law enforcement agents are allowed to use in said state

10 round limits are unconstitutional =per the 9th circuit-and hopefully that will be applied nationally

I like the following-citizens of a state are permitted to own and carry any firearm that civilian law enforcement agents are allowed to use in said state
I have no problem with and support the citizenry and LEO having the same firearm access.

Until the SCOTUS rule on the stupidity of the 10 round nonsense anti rights politicians will still try and push it

Back
Top Bottom