• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oh ****.

*scrambles towards the nuclear launch button*

NNNNNOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
I honestly feel like I've lost some braincells as a result of seeing this advertisement.
I know what you mean.

I have to admit, though, it would be awesome to see the Palinator taking a shotgun to some meeses.

:shrug:I don't see any problem with it. I like Palin, much much much better than Biden :mrgreen:

sarah-palin-sarah-palin-hunting-michael-vick-jail-demotivational-poster-1241754763.jpg

does anyone besides liberals really give a dang about Palin now anyway?

THey have nothing to show for 2 years of Obama rule, so they go with Palin this, and Chamber of Commerce that. It's kind of sad, really.

does anyone besides liberals really give a dang about Palin now anyway?

The Learning Channel obviously gives a dang about her. What exactly are people going to learn from this show on The Learning Channel:confused:

Compared to the crap that's on usually? if you all weren't such mouth foaming palin haters you'd have to admit it's better than current programming on that channel.

The hate you folks have, it's not healthy. :lamo

Compared to the crap that's on usually? if you all weren't such mouth foaming palin haters you'd have to admit it's better than current programming on that channel.

I'm sure we should all applaud even more crap on TV. HoooRaaaY!

:rolleyes:

To compare dog fighting with legal hunting for food is ridiculous.
Wild animals are a renewable food source and animal lovers should embrace hunting (unless they are vegetarians).
Wild animals are not raised in factory farms. They live free until a predator, disease, or starvation takes their lives.
The more that end up on someone's plate the less factory farmed meat ends up there.

It's definitely not as bad as Jersey shore, but to imply that it's better than most? I doubt it.

a blank screen is better than most, so your wrong.

We could always get a dry erase board and fill it up with what Palin says minus the talking points and throw it up on tv. Then you'd get your wish.

We could always get a dry erase board and fill it up with what Palin says minus the talking points and throw it up on tv. Then you'd get your wish.

or we could put mouth foaming anti-palin clowns on a single channel and marvel at thier obessive compulsion for a former VP canidate. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom